Anyone want me to give them $230 tonight?

I need someone to wait on line with me at Circuit city from about 3:30am to 5am. I want to buy 2 laptops but its only 1 to a customer. One is for me and the other will be a christmas gift.

I will give you $50 plus $180. The $50 is yours outright for waiting and the $180 is because part of the laptop deal is you have to sign up for AOL for broadband for 12 months at $15/month. 12 x 15 = 180. If your credit sucks, you hate aol, dont care and you play your cards a different way you can make $230 in your pocket tonight.

PM me if anyone is interested.

hmmmmm any :pimp: involved?

lol i keeed i keeed

( )

dude, hmmmmm im pretty fooking bored so let me think about it

ok
you want to puff n pass online then thats cool with me… I’ll bring some lortab… we’ll have a party.

we GOTTA be able to walk enough to get into the store n buy these tho

shit im in if nobody did it yet lol. only problem is lacking credit card right now, i got one, but its only got $10 left on it lmfao.

PS: i got my own lortabs lol.

I’ll do it! omg yes!

I have a candidate. I went by whoeve PM’d me first to be fair. If anyone wants to camp out for a 3rd Ill do the same deal for you but you have to spend $250 of your own money tonight and I will give you $480 on thursday when I get payed.

damn…im poor

That’s ok I wasn’t going to make you pay me $50, lol.

I just have no life.

i dont have alife but im despirte for cash right now.

Oh if you can put up with me for a few hours then you deserve your 50 bucks!

hehe… Its ok guys. I’m not cheap. Im certainly not well off either but I appreciate the help so the $50 is for you to go out and have some fun with.

Like a cheap hoorker or something?

naw… I have no problem being a slut if it involves hotties

I meant for $50. I’m sure one of them is running a black friday special as we speak.

i have never payed for it… never will

I make them pay. Want to know where my corner is?

that must be a damn good deal on a laptop. info? or are u keeping it snky

lol i woulda dont it for 10 bux lol…but 50 is like woh 50 bux, mcdonalds on me!

damn good deal

http://www.bf2005.com/adscans.html

dl and view flyer

Walmart has a very good one as well… so does Best Buy

I’ll buy you McDonalds tonight if you are up.