Anyone want to go to Napierville Dragstrip Sat? For my dad..

Without going into too much detail, I’m going to try to take my dad to the track (and race the car) Saturday. Frankly, it could be the last chance before he…ya know…

Let me know. The help (extra set of eyes on him) would be MUCH appreciated. I’d pay your fuel/food/etc.

where the hell is that?

Right over the Canadian Border.

well Im out then. No passport or enhanced license. Got plans anyway unfortunately but I was curious as to where that is.

why Canada instead of LVD?

LVD isn’t open you fucking dope. Stay out of here with your retardedness.

LVD isnt open yet and he’s probably closer to Canada anyway

1)It’s open

2)It’s closer

3)It’s a 897897897987987 times better track and experience.

Travis lives up by Ticonderoga I believe, that would be a long drive for him and his father.

Ive never met you Travis but I wish your father and your family the best

i didnt know where you were, Travis. I’d love to come help you/your dad, but A) no way to get there and B) no passport/EDL

and fuck off capcrew

I wish I was in town I’d go with you. Hope you get in the tens.

absolutely would if i wasn’t gonna be in VA with the fam. best of luck up there to you and pops!!!

yea like everyone else, canada equal no go for me on such short notice or else i would be there in a fucking second.

Trav i woulda loved to go with ya homie but I’m in Ohio all this weekend.

Dude this weekend I have plans to take the wife out sat/sun for her birthday or I would love to make it out with you and your father. And the shop life is getting overwhelming, i wish was was in a better position to help you somehow, some way.

I have to tell ya man, it brings a knot to my stomach knowing what your going through and how hard you are working at this. I dont say this very often, but God bless you and your father this weekend, my prayers will be with you guys and the goals your after.

Damn dude, wish I could help, wife works all day saturday and cant take it off on such short notice, and I have no one to watch my daughter, im very very protective about who I leave her with for any ammount of time and seems like everyones got plans this weekend.

Any idea on what time, how long etc aprox time leaving it will be? Slight chance I maybe able to work something out… i really wouldent mind the drive at all, and I have a current passport as far as I know

I would totally go but I am legally obligated to not enter Canada for at-least 3 more years I think

Leaving Ticonderoga ~830AM, return late afternoon.

toomanycamaros is going with me for a couple hours (actually meeting me there), HUGE help, but I’d like someone else that can stay the entire time if possible.

I think i’ll be stuck working but i’ll ask to be sure. We just started planting oats, so it’s busy now.