Anyone want to vomit today?!?!?

Can not deal with this shit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXuzrIN_x2M

Fuck. That.

You couldn’t pay me enough to even go from the last rung of the ladder to the top platform without a safety rope/harness/etc.

fuck nah.

I had feelings of vertigo just watching that.

Wait, he has no safety harness???

he keeps disconnecting it and only reconnects it when he’s “resting” FUCK YOU with that shit.

im skured of heights but i loveeeeeeee roller coasters!

anyone rememebr the thread i made about climbing a ladder here where i work and pussying out? i had a nice ms paint pic if i remember corectly.

damn, im shittn myself sitting here! no way jose. f that man.

i want to see the descend

Seriously feel nauseous after watching that, I cant believe they dont use any sort of safety harness.

And it’s all because workers don’t want to re-tie their tether for 1,000ft…
Yet they get paid RATE for the job they are on.

Id do it (maybe not that fucking high, never tried). Just tether up and collect a nice union rate-job check.
I guess they get paid bank. If you aren’t afraid of heights that is.

I wanted to believe that I could handle that… but yah, I got chills

Ditto, any rollercoaster out there ill ride, however I went to adirondack extreme a few weekends agoo which is a high ropes/zipline course through the woods where you are fully harnessed at all times and was damn close to shitting myself. So that tower can go to hell.

seems like a parachute would make sense… crazy…

i was thinking the same thing

+1

Base Jump from the top FTW.

I heard they get paid $10 for every foot they climb after the elevator. Still isn’t enough money.

Not nearly enough, less than 2g’s for each climb. They can make a lot of money doing it but with that kind of risk they should be getting much more. Dropping guys down by helicopter seems like the safest way to do this but Im sure that would cost far more money.

10x more dangerous to do it that way. The helicopted even if hovering is moving. That ladder aint. I’d like to think I’d give it my best shot for $2000

whenever he looks up i feel like hes just gonna do a backflip off… damn that shit is scary

And I though sitting on my little tree-stand 20ft up in a tree was bad…

I like to think that I am not scared of heights but that shit is CRAZY. I went on a 1000ft parasailing stint once and I was scared enough with that. AND that involved having a fucking open parachute on my back. I will admit it looked like my hands had no blood in them from how hard I was holding onto that bar.