anyone work for a dealer

for ford or gm :kekegay:

i need a 4.6l TPS pigtail and a GM mat pigtail. :frowning:

yes.

you can get the maf pigtail at advanced auto

i don’t need a maf pigtail.

i didn’t know they sold wiring plugs at shit auto parts stores… i’ll have to call…

pm me what you need, I work there and can get the employee discount

pm’d an nat

god damn it… what the fuck???

see… that’s what i get for thinking a fucking dealership will have a parts guy that knows wtf he’s talking about.

i called a ford dealer and asked for the 3 wire connecter to a 4.6l TPS sensor… dudes like what year car? i’m like… i don’tknow… the 4.6’s??? like 92-95 or something? and he’s like… we don’t stock them, they are 25.73 or something… and i’m like for what??? not the TPS sensor, the clip and wires to it on the harness right… hes like "YEAH, the TPS sensor … "… WTF douchebag>!>>!? don’t try to sell me a TPS sensor. :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: as i clearly stated i didn’t need.

anyone at a ford dealer that can help?

3wire female TP sensor connector… price quoted at $19.74 or something…

What Gm Sensor U Need

no sensor… the pigtail to the manifold air temp sensor… should just be the female clip and two wires.

thanks.

Show me the style u need sonny and Ill find u one up on the hill

http://www.jimsperformance.com/30-7004.jpg

it sorta looks like that… the connector is a 2 wire and the actual connector is a 2 prong with a cresent moon type connector… worst case i’ll go to the garage and snap a picture.

If You Cant Get 1 Soon Snap A Pic I Got 2 Wiring Harnesses In A Cabnet Next To My Tool Box

thanks man… i’ll see what i come up with tonight / tomorrow.

thast the same sensor in an LS1 head if uu need the sensor or plug we got come and get it.

sweet… i need a plug maybe i’ll call you up tomorrow and see when you’re around.

ok fag

i’ll race you for it :mad:

dont pick on him. he midus well just drive it down for you and install it also if you are gonna race for it. :blue:

sure