I love dealerships lol

you always meet a few weird bullshiting mechanics at dealerships…

I was in there with my girl’s car getting a recall worked on (SRS light stays on) and they didnt fix it so i went around the back and talked to the guy. well he was hookin up to the OBD2 and another one came out talkin to me about how nice the new Civics were and how hers looks nice with the tint and Si grille i put on.

I told him their nice cars and i dont even care for honda, he then starts saying how i should have kept the Si badge on the the grille (when the car is an EX) and put an Si badge on the trunk too…:puke:

I told him all thats getting done to this now is HFP lip kit and K&N short ram, then maybe a little more crazy when she pays it off.

He starts talking out his ass about getting a supercharger and a turbocharger kit for it… saying to twin turbo it :bowrofl: he was telling me that theres a company that makes a twin turbo kit for it… saying it has 1 small turbo and another big turbo. says that the small turbo works from 900rpm til 3000rpm, then after 3000rpm the small one turns off and the big turbo takes over… :bowrofl: i hassled him at first but then i just gave up… no use fighting with him, he’s a “honda tech” and “knows whats out there for their vehicles” as he said…

and we still have to go back again because the sensor they put in isnt working and they dont have anymore… I sure hope this guy isnt there

:rofl: :rofl:

sounds like a typical honda tech, how old was he?

.000001/2 /10

wow, that’s really insulting :rofl:

mid/low 30’s

x2.

I’d have been more surprised if the story had been about a “knowledgeable” mechanic.

People that talk out their ass are a dime a dozen. Please see the original poster of thisthread for example.

:kekegay:

clicks…lol :rofl: :bowrofl:

how can people that work at stealerships be that dumb. The sad thing is it makes em all look bad. I know alot of people that work for Cochran, DAY and Shults, theres only a handful that know what there doing. It kinda makes me angry.

did you tell him your neon is a racecar?

makes you stop and think about who actually works on your car while at the dealership

ok i work for dodge and most of the techs there are really cool and down to earth but we’ve had a guy fresh out of school with an 02 neon that had double stack wing and seriously thought by putting some kinda plugs i forget what make he said would give him 8-10 hp.he also didnt know the difference between a block and a head for real.thank god he was only there for like 3 days whan i started and got fired because he forgot to bolt up a rear caliper on a caravan.what i’m saying you cant judge all honda techs by one or two examples.

what dodge store?

pfff…neons don’t benefit much from those “high tech” spark plugs if at all I’ve read posting where plugs like +4’s have actually goofed up the idling

you know I think I met this tech at a sheets he told me that he had 2 supras 1 mr2 turbo 1 older supra just for street racing and a civic that was now in the shop it getting “turbo and a supercharger because a guy in california was hooking him up and that it was being custom built for his car.”

I think maybe we’re wrong.
Maybe there has been some sort of a forced induction revolution… that matches up little turbos with big ones all mixed in with superchargers for torque.

I mean
more = better
so
all = best
right?

burgunder dodge

Just stupid people in general…

Last weekend my wife’s friend brought over her new boyfriend. We started talking cars. This fuckin’ guy was telling me about the 506 hp Eclipse he used to have, with a ball bearing turbo and true cold air intake. I asked him what trim turbo, he said “custom ball bearing”, I asked him how much boost, he said fifty pounds, I him what fuel injectors, he said stock, I asked him who tuned it, he said no one…ect…but insisted the fucking thing had 506 hp.

The vast majority of the general public know truly NOTHING about automotive performance…yet most men will front like they do…and most of the time they get away with it with their other dumbass friends. They only get busted when one of us is around.

i told him it has an LS1

and he thought that was a dodge v6 :bowrofl:

Braindead people!!!