my new car

its jsut a shell i got it for 700 tell me what u think

yep, its a honda

these tail lights are phat!!!:greddy: :greddy: :clit:

anyway im planning im awaiting an h22a swap for it

i just bought a 94 hatch with an LS swap… looks like the old HKS mani and T-28 BB is coming out of hiding :eek:

Originally posted by h22hatch
these tail lights are phat!!!:greddy: :greddy: :clit:

even has the Lightweight drag wheels in the front:cool:

man, i miss my hatchs

looks like a $700 honda shell

wtf are you going to do with that besides attract trailer trash and crack addicts?

Originally posted by silvrhand
wtf are you going to do with that besides attract trailer trash and crack addicts?

lmfao :slight_smile:

not too bad.hell u can sell those taillights and clear corners for about 100 bucks lol

Originally posted by quiksilverado
a civic shell for 700 bucks you got beat i have a 5.0gt shell with motor for 500

yeah well civic hathc shells are a lil more sought after than mustang 5.0s so and people usually dont wnat to let them go for cheap… and no i didnt get beat theres not a spot of rust on the fucker and its an si

:cool: gonna be tits when its done, looks good

i would love to find somthing liek that and drop in an H22…just throw on the stock tails and put a stealthy muffler on so they think youre just some broke ass ricer…then DESTROY :smiley:

Originally posted by lawnboy
i would love to find somthing liek that and drop in an H22…just throw on the stock tails and put a stealthy muffler on so they think youre just some broke ass ricer…then DESTROY :smiley:
why dont you do a biggger turbo, then ricey stickers and exhaust and you go destroy in the wrx?

keep the altezzas…they make it very decieving once h22 powered

Originally posted by BlkP42E
why dont you do a biggger turbo, then ricey stickers and exhaust and you go destroy in the wrx?

my car is sticker free and it will be kept that way. I’m blacking thsi bitch out.

eh, rice will risei can see it now

APC banner

Originally posted by silvrhand

im not really sure yet but maybe it will help me hook up wiht ur mom

Originally posted by h22hatch
im not really sure yet but maybe it will help me hook up wiht ur mom

:own3d: