oh my goodness.

today i met up with some friends at WalMart and a friend of a friend showed up in his 1994 Honda Civic coupe…

…with an H22A

:eek:

quite impressive.

http://www.raccoonracing.com/forum/images/smiles/supergay.gif

theres a guy that lives down the road from me with a civic hatch with the same…pretty quick i must say. last i heard he blew up the stock axles tho…:bash:

Originally posted by slowcamaro

yeah…it’s no match for a V6 Camaro…:rofl:

Originally posted by danteisme
theres a guy that lives down the road from me with a civic hatch with the same…pretty quick i must say. last i heard he blew up the stock axles tho…:bash:

i thought about doing an H22 but the motor’s just too fucking big. You can either go with the old-style HASport mounts that make the oil pan drag on the ground or the newer style mounts that make you need to need to modify the hood greatly.

4-3’s buddy is rolling around in one. Not sure how fast it is but im sure he doesnt have any kinda clearance problems

when u mean FAST,explain how fast??(like et)

Originally posted by VisionCRX
today i met up with some friends at WalMart and a friend of a friend showed up in his 1994 Honda Civic coupe…

…with an H22A

:eek:

quite impressive.

not that impressive:rolleyes:

boring

h-22 hatch has that swap

talk to hytech on here it might be his old coupe.

pewter they will go high 13’s low 14’s with header and exhaust from the ones I have seen

Originally posted by BoostedITR41

pewter they will go high 13’s low 14’s with header and exhaust from the ones I have seen
thanks

i thought about doing an H22 but the motor’s just too fucking big. You can either go with the old-style HASport mounts that make the oil pan drag on the ground or the newer style mounts that make you need to need to modify the hood greatly.

you again show how much of a retard you are. you do realize that the H22 swap is only 75lbs heavier than the stock 1.6 SOHC?

you again show how much of a retard you are. you do realize that the H22 swap is only 75lbs heavier than the stock 1.6 SOHC?

shut the fuck up. seriously. i wasn’t talking about weight, i was talking about height.

how many people do you know with H22s in Civics? the mounts put the oil pan low as hell for a street car. i pound on cars too hard to worry about a pothole smashing my oil pan.

Black 5th gen?

i know of 1 and his oil pan isent bashing off everything . although rocks sure like to smash his tranny

i have an h22 in a gsr and i dont have that issue+ i kept power steering…they fit and there is clearance…u just have to be mildly careful…

see

yeah in a gutted all race civic they can go 13.6, stock motor…

throw a turbo on there and you have a hell of a setup. i used to talk on aim to a guy that had a h22 IHE and a 100 shot in his hatch and he was in the mid 11’s… last i heard he melted apiston or something (which he knew was inevitable…) so he yanked it, sent it out to get sleeved, balanced, blah blah blah… all forged internals, some serious head work and was lookin to go mid 10’s…

Originally posted by fmfkid250
i have an h22 in a gsr and i dont have that issue+ i kept power steering…they fit and there is clearance…u just have to be mildly careful…

the engine fit in the civic bay, it just sits low.

Black 5th gen?

yup