oh my goodness.

Originally posted by VisionCRX
the engine fit in the civic bay, it just sits low.

if you drive like a fucking retard and slam your car to the ground yeah it will dent the pan that is about it

Originally posted by BoostedITR41
if you drive like a fucking retard and slam your car to the ground yeah it will dent the pan that is about it

i’m just going by what i’ve been told by everyone who’s had an H22 in a CRX or 92-95 civic.

Originally posted by VisionCRX
i’m just going by what i’ve been told by everyone who’s had an H22 in a CRX or 92-95 civic.

you read a lot, get out and do something sometime

Originally posted by BlueMeanieTSi
you read a lot, get out and do something sometime

this is Mike:

I’ve been banned, so if you, or anyone, has anything to say, you’ll have to email it to michaelblanyer@yahoo.com

wait so you’re banned but got another name?

Originally posted by BlueMeanieTSi
wait so you’re banned but got another name?

no mike was on my name

Originally posted by Worthy0fluv
this is Mike:

I’ve been banned, so if you, or anyone, has anything to say, you’ll have to email it to michaelblanyer@yahoo.com
I have something to say. Keep posting under her name and she will be banned too.

Originally posted by Black_WS6
I have something to say. Keep posting under her name and she will be banned too.
:rofl: :rofl:

Originally posted by Black_WS6
get’em super mod!!!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :itr41:

my buddy has a H22 in a civic coupe…just hit a crease in the highway and blew a hole in his oil pan on 79 cause being so smart he lowered it! like it wasn’t low enough already (thats with the old style motor mounts). I guess the new style raises the motor 1.5 in. Anyway, he destroys axles but that thing can blow the doors off V8 mustangs and cameros all day long. I cant imagine it turboed. Hondas not my cup of tea but these things are very impressive for what they are I must say.

Originally posted by scfb518t
my buddy has a H22 in a civic coupe…just hit a crease in the highway and blew a hole in his oil pan on 79 cause being so smart he lowered it! like it wasn’t low enough already (thats with the old style motor mounts). I guess the new style raises the motor 1.5 in. Anyway, he destroys axles but that thing can blow the doors off V8 mustangs and cameros all day long. I cant imagine it turboed. Hondas not my cup of tea but these things are very impressive for what they are I must say.
:jerkit: :jerkit: :jerkit:

Anyway, he destroys axles but that thing can blow the doors off V8 mustangs and cameros all day long.

:rofl:

Anyway, he destroys axles but that thing can blow the doors off V8 mustangs and cameros all day long.
tell him to bring it!!!:tounge: :tounge:

Originally posted by Pewterss
tell him to bring it!!!:tounge: :tounge:

i dont think you can slow your car down enough to even make it a close race for him.

Originally posted by Vapor Trail
i dont think you can slow your car down enough to even make it a close race for him.
put me,u & lou in it!!!:smiley:

:rofl: in the end its a honduh

I guess Camaros and Mustangs are the greatest cars in the world, Every one measures themselves against them. Im sure it wouldn’t be hard to beat a 215 hp gt turd that weighs 3600 pounds or a Lt1 turd weighing about the same. Stupid ricers!!!:mad: Find a real Camaro or Mustang to race. Sorry for the vent, just tired of dumasses who think their cool because they beat a stock V8. Ive said it before, im a car enthusiast, I might not like your car but i do respect your choice of wheels.

dude, Mustangs Suck :smiley:

Originally posted by sonic03snake
I guess Camaros and Mustangs are the greatest cars in the world, Every one measures themselves against them. Im sure it wouldn’t be hard to beat a 215 hp gt turd that weighs 3600 pounds or a Lt1 turd weighing about the same. Stupid ricers!!!:mad: Find a real Camaro or Mustang to race. Sorry for the vent, just tired of dumasses who think their cool because they beat a stock V8. Ive said it before, im a car enthusiast, I might not like your car but i do respect your choice of wheels.

good one lou, but you gotta understand ricers are ricers and their not smart enough to have a thought pattern like that. most had a slow car and then either bought a mustang or camero or even put a H22 in their 1.5 liter civic and now they are the fastest cars on the street. racing something that is actully fast is oput of the question for them. it hurts the ego to much if they lose.

Originally posted by Shaggy
:rofl: in the end its a honduh

another example