Anyone

Know the guy who got killed on route 28 today after his car went out of control and hit a pepsi truck. The car look like a blue nissan 350z.

no but some one should have told him the fast and the fuious used special effects and specially made trailors to do a stunt like that.

looked like the rig hit him…

the quick pictures I saw of it while working was a tractor trailor across two lanes with the other vehicle wedged under the center of the trailor. :dunno:

looked like he smashed a 350z drivers side door area… driver died at the scene. and there was a truck under the side of the trailor.

just scene it on the news

yeah the blue car went across the median, crazy stuff

rain or have determined why he went across the median

they said on the news they hydroplaned and lost control

we don’t have rain for a couple weeks and everyone forgets how to drive the rain. saw 7 wrecked vehicles on the parkway/79 all within 2 miles today. it was crazy.

I really dont think anyone in PA knows how to drive anymore I mean u either see a stupid old person going 25 in a 65 or u see some stupid idiot thinking he’s Mr fastnfurious

I don’t see what’s so hard about driving in the rain?? 28 does seem to be slick compared to most roads around here in the rain.

high HP car inexperience driver pretty much sums it up.

80 was even worse i had a damn house come off a trailer in front of me today on the way home, not sure if another truck clipped it or if it clipped the side of the mountain around a turn but the fuckin thing was comin right at me

OMG Poor Z, poor dude. Stock tires blow. :madfawk:

wow I just got a pretty graphic description of the scene. FUBAR pretty much sums it all up…

i determined that from seeing it on the news… crazy stuff

ok…tc166 on this site he hardly ever post, is the Lt. for harmar fire dept. one of the first ones there. the deal is, dude was driving pretty fast, hydroplaned, hit the guardrail on his passengerside. then slide across the median and missed the firts pepsi big rig, then slamed in the 2nd one behind him which pinned him against the guardrail. then a vehcile hit into the back of the pepsi truck causing that to jacknife. the guy in the pepsi truck was ok, and soo was the dude that hit the pepsi truck

he said the sceen was very nasty, he personaly arrived late, but said there was flesh laying on the ground where the car was, and that the other guys said his head was split open

welp this guy was 57 and speeding :ugh:

just released his name and age on the news…

any pics of this online?

one pic on front page of the Valley today…tom said it was fucked up seeing that shit