Anything fast in here?

Its a dig 4 cash
otherwise gfy

Both for fun works for me. Scared?

tell me how many win you got under your belt?
for they saftey??? you are gay? everyones pussying out thats the issue.
im pretty easy to find every fri sat night during summer since i hang at the lot and yes i did make ALOT of runs this summer.

i came here looking 2 run so scared i dont think is it
money seperates the men from the fags

Ok, 100 bucks on each race then?

LAST TIME CAUSE YOU MUST BE A LITTLE SLOW LIKE UR CAR

WE RACE A DRAG RACE WHICH IS FROM A DIG LEAVING FROM A FLASHLIGHT.NO I FUCKING BEEP 2 TIMES AND WE GO BULLSHIT.WE RUN A 1/4 MILE.WINNER TAKES THE CASH.PRETTY SIMPLE

Can you tell me what’s impressive about coming on here and trying to beat up on street cars with a drag wagon that just happens to have a license plate? Don’t worry, I’ll wait.

C’mon chicken, I’m not a dig racer and you’re not a roll racer…let’s meet in the middle…but I understand if you’re scared, it’s cool!

you better watch who your talking to little man. im getting sick and fucking tired of the tools coming on here running their mouths.

o and just for referance, im leaving now and wont be on until tomorrow morning. leaving my cush ass Government well paying job now u fucking bum ass piece of shit. dont worry ill be back to talk more shit tomorrow after im fresh from a night of fucking my hot gf. later nut sack!

Do you really wanna go there with the street car thing? Apparently you havent seen my ride in person.I drive it to work.it runs on 93 and has a full factory interior with a arm rest and cupholder assfuck.So how is it im beating up on street cars?

im not looking to run shit but my car.
and i can back it so its not shittalkin
sorry your upset
like stated b4 if you dont like it go to a different section
you dont have to be in here

make sure you dont wake ur mom and dad up fucking her!!!

Im going to beat the shit out of every one in here with a pillow case full of soap

numba1 killa call out 80-220 roll

is this place always so much fun?

So it’s a street car that’s not quick from a 40 roll? I’m confused. Like I said, we can do a dig and a roll in the spring, but if your shit only moves from a stop, I understand. Must suck to come to a complete stop everytime that you want to be impressed by your shit.

why you worried you got awd???

I’m not worried about anything, I’m just curious who would win each one.

Que?