Anything fast in here?

Go inject yourself with roids. STFU.

Girls like guys with skillz.

buncha candy asses in here

you fuckhead should told me you wanted to sell it

I honestly wasn’t looking too.

cheap?

so Adams tough now and best buds with so called “eddie”.

fucking coollllllll!!!

hey eddie wanna race? o wait, ur dick is bigger, no thanks, u will win anyways. u are the best in the 518 if not the entireeeee werld!

Nah, I got a really good price for it… More than I should have :lol

:assholethere right here:D

You sold it because you were afraid of Pete

Hmm

:ohnoes

hey asshole seems you and a few other got upset because i came here looking to run the fastest.Whats the issue? Sorry you live with mom and dad and work or your a student bla bla bla go cry somewhere to somebody who cares.This is a car forum.Mabey you should go join facebook

hey fuckwad, im not your little buddy so dont even try to talk down to me. no sense in arguing here what i own vs what u own because i could care less, but i know im very happy where i am and what i have. so y dont u go eat my shit after i leave it in your mothers toilet fag breath.

dude go take a chill pill or mabey rub one out.
If you dont have anything to run then go to a different section
nobodys twisting your arm to read or post here

what i dont understand is y in gods name u come in here after your supposed legondary runs and challenge people in fucking NOVEMBER!!! where were you all summer where people were hitting the streets every night.

we’ve had snow already man, everyones got there shit buttoned up ready for hibernation. i dont know what to tell you. no one wants to race you for there own saftey.

yo numba1 i will step up dog i has the baddest ride on shift

http://afongen.com/images/sam-emoticon.gif

MY WHIPS DA SHIT

Hey ‘truck dude’,

I’ll give you two friendly races in the spring, dig, and 40 roll. Deal? Just remind me when the time comes, I’m not gonna bench race all winter.