Anything

Title, I’m 19, I’m a student at Buff State but I have transportation. It’s come to that time where I’m broke as a joke. Looking for something part time, will indeed do bitch work.

Chase call call center for mortgages is hiring. starts at $10/hr with benefits. I have been here about a year and a half and make 12.95/hr.

depending where you are it might be worth it. I know people who drive from lockport etc.

lol the last time you accepted a job via nyspeed im pretty sure we came to the conclusion it would never happen again.

Dave and busters. I walk around and play video games and hang out with people… cuz that’s my job :slight_smile:

…With winter coming up i’m sure there looking for someone for all positions, game tech, winners circle, busser, dish washer, cook, custodian, etc…

sorry to go ot but…
which one do you work at?

The only one in WNY(eastern hills mall)

second closest is Clifton hill which would be hiring now as well if you don’t mind working in canada

didn’t know there was only on in wny. either way, i’m right down the hall from you then.

ticket hookup???:ohnoes:

where at?

and back on topic, try any place in the mall. with the holiday season coming up your bound to find a job there.

the toy store, Raff and Friends haha

on topic: http://shopeasternhills.com/employment.html

http://www.americansalescompany.net/opportunities/index.html

Cycle Counters

Purpose of position: To physically count the product in the distribution center both in full-case and less than full-case quantity in comparison to the inventory system numbers

Hours: Part-Time 11-15 hours per week

Salary: $8.50 per hour

Schedule: 1 or 2 weekday evenings 5pm - 8:30pm or 5:30pm – 9pm plus Saturday evening and/or Sunday morning 7a.m. – 11a.m.

Other information: This is an ideal position for students and others looking for part-time work. Strong aptitude with numbers is required. Must be at least 18 years old.

Click here to apply

From what I hear, that is one of the easiest jobs at the company.

Do you live on campus? I may be able to help you get a job as a PSA.

you work in the same damn mall and didnt know there is a gigantic d&b there??

i knew that one was there but i wasn’t aware that it was the only one in WNY

ohhhhh

I do currently however I filed to move out due to financial issues buttttt I’d find a way to stay obviously if that were available

You can be a driver helper with ups. Flexible hours monday through friday, Work anytime between 10am-7pm, 3-7 hours a day, pays $9/hour. You ride with a ups driver helping them deliever packages to customers during the holidays untill the end of the year. You can also work in your neighborhood. Fill out an application on upsjobs.com…driver helper.