WTBH: Looking for a new job.

(Wanting to be Hired) Maybe a car forum isn’t the right place for this, but I need a new job.

Well, I have worked for over three years now at the local McDonald’s, which was suppose to be a temp. thing when in high school. Obviously it has lasted much longer than I Wanted it to. I am looking for a new job within a 30 min. drive from my house. Since I am in school (University at Buffalo) I have a limited availability. Currently I can work any time on Sat. and Sun. and after 3 P.M. on Monday’s. During the summer I can work full time any hours.

There isn’t many job’s I wouldn’t be willing to do. I am very hard working, trustworthy and dedicated, that can be seen from my three years at my current job. I am a very quick learner and have common sense. You can teach me to do anything every easily.

At McDonald’s I turned down a Manager position due to an inflexible schedule, though I still performed many manager duties; including counting drawers, managing workers, doing deliveries, and all of the other basic McDonald’s stuff. My current wage is $8/hour.

I also have experience in Mechanical Drafting working for Direct Force, as well as a little experience in machining at the same company. And like I said, I learn very quick. Also, I am pursuing a degree in communication design and have experience in graphic design and photography.

If you know of anyplace that is hiring, please let me know. If you have a position for me you can contact me via PM or e-mail and I can provide information for references.

-Jeremy Penfold

try circuit city

ups

Thanks the advice and help.

I am still waiting to hear back on some jobs.So if anyone else has any suggestions or knows that their place is hiring, that would be very helpful. Thanks.

lifetime service?

you seem pretty bright (compared to most of the idiots… lol) - you should be able to find something decent.

yeah, I thought that too, but I’m not finding anything that will let me work weekends only and make more than $8/hour.

Gonna take the CIT heldesk test at ub in oct, applied at Accelent and took a math test, applied at circuit city (how much do they pay anyway?), and sent my resume to multiple listings online.

If I don’t get any calls in the next few days, I’m going to start calling the places I applied at.

the cit helpdesk is hiring right now. apply!!

[quote=“boardjnky4,post:7,topic:35148"”]

[/quote]

thanks, applying right now.

do you work there by any chance? If so, can I put you down as knowing you?

I was expecting the worst when I opened this thread, but was pleasantly surprised.

Good luck in finding something and a free bump for you!

put an app in at my store

[quote=“evolve,post:11,topic:35148"”]

[/quote]

Wireless Zone right?

which one is it?

Amherst
East Aurora
Hamburg
Lockport

thanks
-Penfold

Salesman For Hire
716-308-1555

^^^

[quote=“badazzss,post:5,topic:35148"”]

you seem pretty bright

[/quote]

:gotme:

hahah jkjk

[quote=“boardjnky4,post:7,topic:35148"”]

[/quote]

HAHAHAHA i can’t wait til i get to read that application lol

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:14,topic:35148"”]

HAHAHAHA i can’t wait til i get to read that application lol

[/quote]

Why, whats the problem?

dont be a dick head ILC. Penfold, be sure to PM me your name. I wont guarantee anything, and I cant reccomend someone that I dont know.

I’m sorry penfold, someone who sounds relatively smart had to get stuck at such a shitty job for so long. UPS if you’re 18 is a good option, i have a few friends who make 10-11 bucks an hour there and love what they do.

fed ex is always hiring.

[quote=“Penfold,post:6,topic:35148"”]

yeah, I thought that too, but I’m not finding anything that will let me work weekends only and make more than $8/hour.

Gonna take the CIT heldesk test at ub in oct, applied at Accelent and took a math test, applied at circuit city (how much do they pay anyway?), and sent my resume to multiple listings online.

If I don’t get any calls in the next few days, I’m going to start calling the places I applied at.

[/quote]

stay away from Accellent I worked there for over a year, its an ok job but the company dosent give a single fuck about their employees

we have EA, lockport, and springville. if you are good and willing to learn, you will make a lot more than you are now.

I will reserve judgment on the Hamburg guys, but Amherst is worthless. you wont make any money there.