WTBH: Need job asap

I know these threads are useless but it’s worth a shot.

I NEED any type of job asap.

Long story HUGE trouble at the moment.

leave something here or PM me if you have a lead or know of somewhere that may even need temporary help.

I’ll do any type of work, any shift anywhere in the local area.

Thanks
-Steve

I may have something if you have a clean license, are 21 or older and can pass a drug test.

I’m 18, Definately can pass a drug test and as of tonite I have 2 points on my license :frowning:

Sorry I can’t help ya man. Good luck.

Thanks!

Retail stores are still hiring seasonal?

We need an installer. But you would have to have experience with gas lines, fireplaces, stoves, chimneys, ect. And be able to move heavy units.

I’ve spent the whole day applying and re-applying at places. I can’t hit shit for some reason. I guess this is payback for having 3 jobs all summer.

I’d do that work but, again, don’t have any experience in that.

I guess if I need to post up somethings I’m proficient in;

3 years line cook experience at Gardenview restaurant
1 year dishwasher/bus boy experience at Gardenview
4 months experience at orchard park collision
6 months experience as auto-tech at west herr toyota of williamsville
6 months experience as a sand/soda/media blaster for a board member who can likely vouch for me.

I can learn extremely quick. My money situation is currently a mess and I need to get back on track ASAP.

Thanks everyone in advance.

How do you feel about pancakes? And Maple Rd and Bailey Ave area?

If your not a douche, I could recommend you to the owner at iHop. lol

I promise I’m not a douche. When it comes to work I put up and shut up. Work is what it is, work. I go there I do what needs to get done and thats it.

I’d really appreciate it. thank you.

:tup: :tup:

I’ll stop in there this week, I want to say hi anyways.

I’ll PM you.

last I knew they pay like 10.50/hr for cooks

Thank you so much!

Seriously?!
holy crap.
at this point I’d be fine with minimum.

I was involved with that place a long time ago…

But yeah, it was around $9.50 - $10.00. They were a good group of guys too. I don’t know for sure though, I never cooked.

Sounds good to me then, Pancakes and breakfast style foods I find much easier than regular dinner plates IMO.

i MIGHT be able to get you a job at continental. its factory work. you deal with map sensors and DPF sensors. possibly TCM’s. pm me if youre still looking

Not to steel your thunder. But i will be looking for a new job as well.

I got mono a month and a half ago and was out for a couple of weeks. Ask my boss if he would give me my vacation time, Well I am still waiting for my pay and he is dicking me.

I am making 10 bucks an hour now and would like to get close to that.

Hey man, Trust me I DEFINITELY understand this position you’re in. if this helps you find something as well then I’m glad.

I remember it being at min 10, and that was like 3 years ago. hit em up. burger king in thruway plaza has the windows painted now hiring too

mighty taco is always hireing they start at 8 a hour tho, and if ya tell the girls who work there u know me you might get a bj in the break room lol

lol i dont even it burger king let alon work there.