Anywhere to get 3" stainless pipe for exhaust locally?

Looking to do some work on my exhaust tomorrow.

swerve might have some bends and such, otherwise MAYBE metal supermarkets?

http://www.classictube.com/products/exhaust-tubes

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

Super cool people to do business with as well

Never knew they were there. So many times I’ve waited for one piece to come in after ordering online. Thanks!

The classic tube guys are awesome they are always fun to chat with.

k&s also

That place sucks, horrible customer service and overpriced garbage.

K&S is pretty overpriced, the staff is for the most part retarded as well.

I have a 4’ length of 3”SS sitting in my basement. Shoot me a PM, we can work something out.

I was in a pinch and went to K&S their prices are really high on pipe

Is metal supermarket still around?

yeah its a street over from innovative behind Wendy’s

Yea but theres a place on military not to far from metal super markets that has better pricing

I’ll need to remember classic tube…

Also these guys kill it for brake lines as well. You can litrally twist up a coat hanger or whatever to the shapes you need and in a few days they will have a set for you with any fitting type you decide to use. With my FD after the ABS delets and rear swap the lines were a mess. I think for around $200 they made new lines for the entire car in stainless.

Meh. Brake lines are so easy to do I’d rather have the satisfaction of doing it myself.

The post was meant for everyone.

And everyone should be capable of bending brake lines lol.

I for one will continue to use them in the event I need an entire car worth of SS lines made and the material and fittings to DIY would probably be 1/2 the expense. I am more then willing to pay and have it done.

Had some parts done by Classic Tube yesterday. I dealt with Don, great customer service and great same day turn-around time. I highly recommend these guys. :tup:

http://classictube.com/

(716)759-1800 Don