looking for a shop that will do custom bend stainless steel exhaust

So i need a shop to bend a stainless steel exhaust pipe for me, I have tried a few stores and they all said its very hard to bend stainless steel pipe

Any idea where can I get one done?

you can buy some pre-bent piping and wled up a custom set-up…K-S auto can get you the misc. bends, and so can Swerve Motorsports

hum I just looked at K-S auto, looks like the only deal with domestic.
mine is an import
so I guess i will try swerve. Thanks!

Innovative

“The Garage” in East Otto will do I think up to 5inch all he works with is SS

Did you talk to Muffler Man?

I was not speaking in terms of buying bends specific to your vehicle. I was stating that you can buy 90*, 45*, and 180* mandrel bends in stainless tubing to custom fabricate your own exhaust, which if I am not mistaken what you were asking in your original post :gotme:

FYI stainless kinks really really easy without a mandrel bender. You can’t bend this stuff with a typical muffler shop pipe bender. Trust me I tried when i had a shop with a good bender. I dont think there are any shops in the area with the type of equipment needed to bend that stuff- there just isnt enough business for that type of work to justify a shop buying the equipment.
You are better/cheaper off buying bends like focus^ suggested

dont take it offensive, i am just saying I would pick Swerve between the two
you suggested

Regardless of what demographic they serve, swerve and k&S are both great stores.