apg in da house

wowowowowow. that car could be nice, needs some sticker removal, wheel removal, and that hood/grille replaced.

i would like several parts off it though.

and about that 10.82… thats how long it will run before the G-Lader explodes.

I saw this for sale a while back.

From the pics, the body of the car looks fairly decent.

Would make an excellent project for someone.

i still have the APG sticker files saved on my old computer

no way that thing would even run a 15

engine bay looks so sad in that

you should send them to centola. :slight_smile:

Fixed.

and why would anybody want stickers for a place thats out of business?

It’s called nostalgia, Paul. Same reason people would want stock, old, mint condition VW Beetles. Get with the times.

But its just a local shop that went out of business a few years ago, nothing to really get nostalgic over.

I remember going in there once when I was looking for rice lights for my old S10 and they were way overpriced and didnt seem to want to help me.

10.82! maybe the last time it ran…with a 800 shot! cause thats the only way its getting that time. lol a big shot of juice is prob why it needs head work, 10.82…when that car ran, “good”…no joke 14’s were unheard of

It’s been about five years since APG left. Some people wanna reminisce about the times.

DJ you should send them to cossey.

Those were some fun times for sure…

I remember you were crusing next to me while I was in a friend’s car and Wayne was driving your STi.
At every light:
Me: “Hey, what’s the retail on one of those?”
Wayne: “More than you could afford, pal. Subaru.”

I’m emailing him and asking about a possible trade. This way, I’m guaranteed 10’s.

Might have to put cash on top, but it’s worth it.

http://www.apgmotorsports.com/

cossey, i will send you those apg files if you want sometime to make some throwback stickers haha.

I made a handful of them last year or so. Jim put one on big johns car.

think about my life .i work wit carm so i hear good a.p.g stories all the time

Do eeet!
PM’ing you my e-mail naow.