fs: 12 second 1g talon.

well the time has come to definitly get out of the scene for a little while. i have too many things going on right now and the car has fallen off the priority list.

motor mods:
ported head
intake
full exhaust
fp2 cams
big 16 g
custom intercooler piping
precision turbo intercooler good for 650 hp
fpr
550cc injectors
fuel pump also upgraded
car has new transmission
new flywheel and new 6 puck clutch
Tuned on 21 psi making around 300-320 wheel horse tune includes launch control and no lift to shift. tuned on dsm link by the burch man himself.
Cars best run is 12.8 but should definitly be able to be better because the launch control was too low. my 1/8th was slower than usual because nyi is prepped better than lancaster and it made for a slower1/4 mile,

interior has boost gauge and egt on the pillar.
short throw shifter
and is fully gutted in the rear.
car has a working cd player and an amp and sub that are not hooked up.

exterior is flat black
lowered
wheels are off an evo mr
wrapped in fusion zr1 tires.

gary built the whole car and did a great job.
i am making this thread kind of in a hurry at work cuz my home computer doesnt work.

i know pix sell cars and i will try and get them up.
but you get the main idea

please keep the negatives to yourself because i just really dont care.

i do frequent mighty, bubble tea, and work in op if anyone wants to look at the car. i already have a few people interested in it so im not to worried and i dont need to sell.

price is 6500 (negotiable)
pm or text me at 716-725-2392

how many miles on everything? any rust?

how many miles on everything?

the odometer says 150k but the motor was swapped a few years back.

compression was tested and perfect across the board. and the owner previous swapped a good motor in a good body. there is absolutly minimal rust on any part of the car.

post was updated for new tranny, new flywheel and 6 puck clutch
also launch control, no lift to shift and other goodies.

this was the body before it was all flat black
http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43885&highlight=1g+dsm
there is a cardomain link with pix

:tup: for my old car. wish i could buy it back!

Has it run 12’s yet? What ET/MPH?

i think my best run was 12.8 at 103.

but the problem was that i had never tracked the car so i had no idea what was up its hard to launch it.

and no lift was a little hard to get used to.

third was the track was preped really well and my launch control was set a little to low i think.

i know i know excuses excuses. im always honest so the car could have definitly run faster in the eighth making a faster e/t.

in the street it was dead even with sherms old formula that ran 12.1 or something so its all relative

:lol: Bench racing…

The vids that got posted had you losing to my old car from a roll…my old car only trapped 109-110 and SUCCKKKED from a roll with that high stall…

Anyways I wouldn’t use un validated track times as a selling point…GLWS

how am i bench racing at all. i ran your old car and was dead even and i had a passenger. we did several runs. that original video was when i first got the car so i really dont know where you think your getting your information. i was just at the track on friday so that time of 12.8 is all truth.

so please dont fill my thread with drama especially if its all here say bullshit

Shut him up by posting the time slip.

You said it runs low 12s no problem…

12.8 -> 12.1 is HUGE difference…my old car went low 12s because it cut 1.5X 60`s

I just don’t like people making false claims in FS threads…

i wasnt trying to make a false claim im sorry. the car was not prepared for that track, it was running 8.0 or 8.1 in the eight at lancaster but then only running 8.4 or 8.5 at nyi those times could easily be compensated for my adjusting the launch control and prolly a better driver.

i apologize if it seemed like a false claim.

OK we’ve all been reminded that unsubstantiated performance claims should be subject to skepticism when evaluating a potential vehicle purchase.

No more discussion is necessary unless the OP can produce a time slip.

i shouldnt need a time slip. my word should be more than enough the car went 12.8 end of story.

many people have sen or ran me in this car. i cant bs because everyone would fuckin clown me.

no more about this thanks fry,:rx3:

bump for me acquiring funds:headbang:

Im lost you bought it for $2200 and now selling it for $6000? What exactly did you do to up it that much?

this car MOVES bump for a good guy and good seller
if I am correct you ran a neon that ran low 14s and pulled trains on us

wanna trade for a 5.0??
LOL

Who’s neon runs low 14’s?

14s I think? mid maybe? I was trying to give a conpaision

Im good for 14.5’s