GI/FS: built 96 gsx 6 bolt 450-500 hp

so im thinking i might need some money for the new project, and possibly be selling the gsx. i just tuned the car for 26-27 psi on 93 octane and i am flowing 52lbs of air. car has lots of maintance done to it (alignment, control arms, etc.) for the people that know dsmlink, i calculate my 70-90 time to be exactly 1.5 seconds. this car is not for the weak, and im not goi to let it go cheap. if you want more details and an idea on a price send me a PM or IM. please no bullshit in this thread like all of the other auto’s for sale. car was not beat on 24/7. it is my daily driver driver, i dont drive liek an asshole abd boost 24/7 and spin the tires all the time. last i checked compression was a perfect 165 straight accross. always let the motor warm up before driving, and cool down also. always run mobil 1 filters and oil.

some quick details:

96 gsx
NO RUST AT ALL (drove to and from kansas
97-99 2gb kit
act2600
fidanza flywheel
shotshifter
6 bolt eagle rods/ross pistons(8.5:1)-7500 miles
arp head studs/cometic HG
all new timing belt equip.
1g head with brian crower springs and retainers
3g lifters
SS valves
Bronze valve guides
fp2 cams
ported evo III exhaust manifold
fp3065 turbo
tial 40mm wastegate
dumptube
2.5" vband o2 housing
3" turbo back
pte 880’s
walbro 255
aeromtive FPR
JMF sheet metal intake manifold
hks type II bov (good for 43 psi)
SBR FMIC
1g NT throttle body
leather interior
black dash and door panels
autometer cobalt gauges boost, oil pressure, water temp
aem wideband
greddy TT
DSMlink
gm 3 bar Map sensor
tokico illuminas with tokico 1.5" drop
ingals front and rear camber kit

some pics:

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/6/web/2394000-2394999/2394470_111_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/6/web/2394000-2394999/2394470_108_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/6/web/2394000-2394999/2394470_106_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/6/web/2394000-2394999/2394470_11_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/6/web/2394000-2394999/2394470_96_full.jpg

here are all the pics:

price: $13500 trying to figure out a price that isnt outragous, but something where i dont completely loose my ass on what i have into this car.

ballpark price? Very nice car btw!!!

well thats about the last thing i expected to see for sale this year :frowning:

i would imagine that EVERYONE would know how well crafted this machine is and would think that if you actually go through with this, you shouldn’t have a problem selling it

keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep it

yea… what are u expecting… i have a friend who might be interested…

i have another 2g AWD in the works right now, but im still unsure which way im going to go with it (built/stock). i am also considering to going to somethin 4 door and awd-turbo (s):snky:.

im going to be going to NYIRP soon though to get some runs and see if i can hit my goal of 10’s… im going the 22nd, and will have some numbers to show for this car hopefully.

im not completely sure on a price yet, def over 10k, but i have not decided on an exact one… some between 10-15k. it may sound like a lot, but there is a lot of money into this car and all the next owner will need to do is drive it.

nice looking car

thanks, let me know if you/your friend have any questions about the car.

that is one sweet car…good luck with the sale and new project

if anyone is looking trade a 2000-2002 s4 or an evo let me know :slight_smile:

very nice DSM :tup:

miles on chassis and new engine? location? how long have you owned it(previous owners)? and any pics of the underbody or anything like that?

CEL on? any known “conditions”? what is the body truly like,dents,incks,scratches,etc? (pics can only due so much justice) any stock parts?

figure out a price and pm me

This is a solid car…great seller. Chris you should have money for the other project in no time!

DSMLink son, it is pretty much a user controlled CEL now… you can literally put a gt42r on this car and pass inspections and even emissions with a cat.

thanks gary.

if this weather passes and anyone wants to meet me up at NYIRP i would be glad to show you the car. i am going sunday pending weather. 10’s or bust :slight_smile:

afternoon bump

going to NYIRP tom. (sunday) if anyone wants to come check out the car

EDIT: going to try to get there right at open (11), and hang around for atleast a couple hours till like 3-4

buy race gas! THE ANTICIPATION IS KILLING ME.

race gas and meth are for cheaters :), this is a street car, so i want a true 10 second daily driver… but maybe if i dont liek my times ill cheat a little bit:snky:

EDIT: just did some last minute tuning to adjust for this warmer weather so i should be good to go

i wish i had the $$$…

good luck with the sale, this thing is a monster.

thanks… did a couple pulls tonight and dsmlink estimated HP is at 465… still have to do some last minute tuning tom. morning on the way up there, try to squeeze out as much HP as i can.

orzech is the king of dsm’s…gl with sale man