fs: 12 second 1g talon.

Show me :eekdance:

LOL here’s the keys…just don’t scratch her:mamoru:

It’s not like you’ve never bought/sold a car for more.

ohsnap

My slicks and my launching, your shifting, we got that puppy into the 13’s :slight_smile:

OK, back to the sale of the car. Pics!!!

not 4g’s profit lol

unless you name is little wayne you have no idea what i paid for it. and unless your name is gary burch or don barton you have no idea how much i invested. and unless you are gary burch you have no idea the endless hours of work it takes to make a modded 1g reliable. so again guys please dont add any false information to my thread.

i also understand

cost of vehicle+mods does not equal what you sell it for. i have bought and sold many cars. i feel this is a reasonable price for this car.a

if you want to buy it shoot me a pm or text with an offer and we’ll talk.
If not then please just keep your opinions to yourself

Im not giving you shit in anyway, a 12sec car for $6g’s is always a bargain, dont get me wrong. But the original thread YOU posted had shown the previous owner was only asking $2200 just wanted to know what you did to it since you bought it…

you took off the winter tires/rims what an asshole lol, you have to know one person in the world that has a digital caMERa to take pics…

Why is this concept so hard for people to grasp?

Come on Fry, this is NYSpeed, if these people had anything better to do they wouldn’t be posting in the thread…

There is a big difference between relevant feedback, and discussing the outcome of a roll race between 14 second & 11 second cars (when neither of which are the car that is FS).

Feedback / input / market opines (posi or negi) are welcome so long as it is relevant.

Sounds like you have a solid platform just more then Im looking to spend. Good luck with the sale

well this is wierd… i posted something at 2am and it was there before but now it is gone…

anyways, you need to get a camera and post some pictures…

i drove in it when wayne had it and it was pretty fast then cant imagine how it is now with the new parts n tune

glws

[quote=1995z2d8;986425]unless you name is little wayne you have no idea what i paid for it. and unless your name is gary burch or don barton you have no idea how much i invested. and unless you are gary burch you have no idea the endless hours of work it takes to make a modded 1g reliable. so again guys please dont add any false information to my thread.

i know how much u paid cuz i was there and i also know the other things too cuz u told me!! but im just putting that out there anyway

car is quick and reliable…t_up for a good guy glws rob

Didnt mean to down talk the car in any way i said and i quote “$6g’s for a 12sec car is a bargain!” i just wanted to know what you did to it since you purchased it…

I was trying to fix the false claims of robs car being a 12s car.
rob- if you want swing by and we will get pictures up

I think your the guy who wanted to run me a while back…anyways SICKK PRICEE :tup:

bump for me getting this car

:tup: to you scott, Good luck.

ok heres the deal…after the car was re-tuned with the new cams and his no lift-to-shift setup…this car stayed dead nuts even with the formula from a roll ~35mph and ~40mph…a slower roll ~20mph the formula pulled AT MOST a car…big difference from the last race when i pulled about 3 cars on it driving the formula (^ i know this stuff because i was riding shotty w/ rob)…and you cant say its the driver because the formula is an automatic, and from a roll race its hit the gas and hold on…this car should def be a mid-low 12 second car all day…ballpark of 12.3-12.5’s all day…:tup: