FS : 1995 Talon TSI AWD

This isn’t the same TSI AWD posted earlier this week - this one runs. Dark Green in color, cloth interior - STICK ofcourse, 65,000mi - give or take. The only thing wrong with the car is a dent/scratch on fender but my buddy has a matching one that he will give you with the car at no cost. It’s fun to drive and can be yours at $4500/BO. Please post with questions, do not PM, it is my friends car and you can call him for details, I know it has a newer clutch. Adam @ 462-3755 - Town of Tonawanda area near Teds hotdogs and Anderson’s.
–Again, not my car, so NO i do not have pics.

wrong forum

moved. you owe me a beer now

lol - sorry man - wasn’t paying attention, i owe you at genny cream ale~!

barf

sunroof? 60k maint. performed? reason for selling? very interested…

Yes it has a sunroof/spoiler/cd player - not sure about performance - he doesn’t race it, just drives it. - Also, 2nd owner

pix plz

read first thread

i talked to him about 30 minutes ago. he said there’s a brand new tranny and clutch installed about 4k ago, and the only mod was a 3" cat back. he said interior is mint, exterior is pretty good, just need to replace the dented fender, he already has a matching fender for it. also he replaced the timing belt, alternator, and balance shaft at around 60k.

Ya, it seemed like he got screwed after he bought it. All of the parts that would worry a buyer he ended up having to replace. I’ll continue to bump this for a good car at a good price and a good owner!

where is the car located in ny? how far from albany?

is the car still for sale if so can i have a number to get a hold of your friend thanks.

Would he be interested in trades?

Really intrested…:headbang:

saw car today,gorgeous needs wheel bearings on pass side but its stupid clean. iam pretty sure my boss is buying it though

:needpic:

Bump for a nice guy!!! I’ve seen the car and its all its cracked up to be!!! Someone should jump on this!!!

YES this thread has no pics - its not my car that is why. He is not on the forum, but is or used to be on WNY DSM. I know for a fact that he is selling it by Monday as he has 2 offers already. Jump fast if you want it. Adam is the owner and can be reached at 462-3755

found this on wnydsm.com

did this thing sell?