1995 Talon TSI AWD for Sale

Up for sale is a 1995 Eagle Talon TSI. Its AWD and it has its stock turbo.
This car is almost completly stock. The engine has not been touched at all and its all stock,its at 270000km. The only modifications are an after market shifter/boot (its red) and a carbon muffler. It has been taken to a mechanic for inspection and everything passes. It will pass safety and e-test. Car runs very strong.

The cars interior in very clean and the body is in dcent shape. The engine pulls very hard and the clutch does not slip. Previous owners have taken very good care of the car and it shows. This car however does not come with an audio deck. But all the speakers are still there.

Recent work done on the car is:
-Lower Control Arms have been replaced.
-Engine belt has been changed.

This car will make a great project car for anyone willing to put the time in. It will convert into a Eclipse GSX.

Hoping this car will make a quick sale. I hope its cheap enough for you guys out there. Need it gone soon. Its located in London.

This car will be sold as is for $2500. Will consider reasonable offers but don’t be afraid to offer I’m flexible with the price. First one with the cash will drive it away.

I’ll post pictures later. Its the red body and black top with a black hood.

Welcome to SON!

Your first post, on a 240sx website…is to sell a talon?

We seriously need regulations on this site. This is bullshit.

Thanks for your contribution to SON240.

asshat.

ur gonna get flamed…

fucker. i’m the only soy

Let the sin…begin!!!

(Little Nicky)

http://cmxm.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/fail-owned-windshield-wiper-fail.jpg

this is a prime example of that thread we had in front desk about new members coming and using our site as kijiji to advertise,

i smell a ban!

lmao!

Hmm, A 1995 talon TSi AWD. 270,xxx km with a stock turbo (T25 which is worth 40$ on a DSM Board) and a stock motor that has never been modified ( 7 bolt crank, which is prone to crankwalk). I had a talon, it was a great car, except for the fact that parts are expensive, and these cars are money pits…which is most likely why your selling it. That’s why I sold mine. Normally I wouldn’t flame someone tryin to sell their car, but if this is your post, maybe you should go to this forum http://ca.dsm.org/ and post there. Don’t come back until you have a 240.

1600 cash not for me its for my brother i already have a 95 240sx soo let me no thanks

^PM him? or no?