FS - (feeler) '95 Eagle Talon TSI AWD

I am looking into selling my car. I don’t care about being able to have a quick car, so I am moving to the darkside… I want to get an A4 1.8T quattro.

I am in no rush to sell the car though.

Chassis Mileage 130k.
Motor Mileage ~60k

Basically, it is a 1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD. The original motor crankwalked, and the car got a 6bolt jdm motor. Car has a 2g exhaust manifold and a T25 Turbo. Turbo is in PERFECT shape. No shaft play at all. O2 housing is a Hybrid Connections o2 housing. Stock exhaust from o2 housing back. Clutch is a ACT 2100. The tranny is fairly solid, however it is a bit tempermental going to 3rd on high-rev shifts. The alternator and Battery are brand new. All belts are new, and she is getting the crank pulley replaced any day now. Timing belt was done this summer around 125k. Only mods done to the car are a MBC, and the ACT 2100 clutch.

She sits on 16x7.5 Mille Miglia Spyder II wheels, and has snow tires on her currently, Winterforce M+S. The paint is in perfect conditions pretty much aside from some rust starting to form on the trunk lid, and some on the front strut towers. The passenger side front door cap is also missing.

The car has a cloth interior, no sunroof. And I would leave in the Aiwa headunit and the Pioneer 6x9s.

While the car had an o2 housing dump, it ran a 14.079@94.73 with a 1.9 60ft.

http://www.dsmtuners.com/gallery/data/502/29867pic3-med.JPG
http://www.dsmtuners.com/gallery/data/502/29867pic10-med.JPG

Like I said, I’m in no rush to sell. Especially since it is Winter. It’s more or less a feeler post. I won’t be seriously looking to sell until Spring.

Bump for a nice guy, and a nice car.

bump for gude guy
this car is quick too

any ideas how much your looking to get? i’m looking for something like this or going to get a truck for a 2nd vheicle … LMK

I might have someone interested in it any idea how much you are looking to get for it.

Man, I wasn’t expecting this sort of interest, I was more so posting it as a headsup, that will be looking to sell in spring.

Hmm… Best offer will take. If a serious bid is made now, I might start teasing the idea of selling now.

LSD rear end or no?

As far as I know, no Rear LSD. I’m pretty sure it’s open.

jump underneath the car and see what the diff says on it.

bump for a dsm :smiley:

Ballpark asking price??? I wouldnt be interested until spring anyways so shoot me a pm of what your looking to get.

$6k OBO.

Willing to sit on it. Unmolested DSM’s are hard to come by these days remember. And this car has never been run on anything more than a T25.

bumpidy, nice car:tup:

bump for what ur going to get!