apple iphone 5s or 6 at&t/ unlocked

Looking for an iPhone 5s or 6 for at&t for my girlfriend. Not looking to spend a ton but post up what you have.

Thanks,

Mike

I have a 5c for AT&T. My wife just upgraded to a 6 plus. Full disclosure the battery is so so. It will sometimes randomly shut off at 20% and then sometimes be fine. And then it started searching for LTE signal without being able to find it. Was fine on wifi. Not sure if this is fixable but the phone was always in a case and is in great shape otherwise. Not sure if it is worth anything but I’m open to offers.

hmm I don’t mind the C at all but shes not a fan unfortunately. She really wants a 5S or iPhone 6

i have a white 16gig 5 unlocked, apple replaced the battery a few months ago.

but after getting a 6s i couldnt imagine going back so i suggest holding out for the 6

I agree with you on that once you have a 6 and hold anything smaller its just not the same. She probably wont want it but Ill run it by her either way though. How much were you looking to get for it?

bump

I have a 16 gig space gray iPhone 5s with a Magpul case if she is interested. Screen and condition is in great shape. Back of the phone has a 1" scratch on the case. Can’t be seen with the case on.

pmed

bump

Just sent a PM

Bump someones gotta have something laying around they don’t want anymore. Shes up my ass about this every day and Id really rather not go the ebay route. Help a brother out!