Are you a detailing nazi?

good lord that is insane!

even if the guy charged 800$ it’s worth it…

I bet that increased the value of the car by 2 grand

great work…though put that next to a car that has had a “human” detail after one month and they’ll both look the same.
impressive though
His order of cleaning is kinda :ham:

yeah his order is effed up but thats still nuts. i just want to let him loose on my wheels…

Wow, incredible work. I don’t know if I’d have the patience.

:tup:

[quote=“sedlmeier101,post:22,topic:36700"”]

even if the guy charged 800$ it’s worth it…

[/quote]

That’s not an $800 detail job, more than that.

WTF? he has to be obsessive compulsive. And I love at the end how in the finished pictures the car is sitting in sand.

Maybe he does that for a living? if not…what a waiste of time…unless it’s his hobby?

Still a VW.

then again, i’ve washed my truck twice in the year+ that I’ve owned it. :gotme:

i… i… wow… i just dont even know what to say to that. i thought i cleaned my Explorer interior good the other day but damn this guy makes it look like i dumped a load of dirt in it rather than cleaned it holy shit!

I would never pay for a detail like that in this area,I wash my car and a day later its full of dirt and dust.Besides,this is buffalo…appearances don’t mean anything :lol:

I don’t even know what to think. It turned out amazing, but he is also most likely a Virgin.

VW guys…

[quote=“STEALTTH,post:23,topic:36700"”]

great work…though put that next to a car that has had a “human” detail after one month and they’ll both look the same.
impressive though
His order of cleaning is kinda :ham:

[/quote]

reading comprehension > you :picard:

he said the post didn’t reflect his order of operations

Neat I’d like to try something like that one day the only thing is it would take forever. I didn’t really read I wonder realistically how long that took him…

but yeah kind of reminds me of this thread alittle bit
http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=347865&page=1

man. i like how he cleaned the wheel wells…

Concours prep for a VW?
Crazy Bloke.

I wonder if it would have been cheaper to buy a better car once you factor in how much he must have spent on cleaning products? Amazing results.

I’d like to refer to the pro, Firehawk853 and ask what’d he miss?