Arenacross 11/15/2008 Times Union Center

Arenacross at the Times Union Center tonight at 7:30pm. Who wants to go?!

already have tickets.

damn. I’d like to get a group together, prob too late though

I used to go for free every year. I got media passes thru my boss’ production company. I almost got hit by a dirtbike when a guy crased while landing the last jump of the race.

haha, nice. Soooooo U want to go tonight?

I do!!! is there still time to get tickets? can you buy them when you get there? I wanna go, and take my nephew too…I think my little cousin is racing tonight but im not sure…

Ill be there tonight me and my freind are going to get free passes in an hour or so :banana

I buyin tickets right now ;D

I’ll prolly buy tickets there tonight…and wait…in the…longgggggggggggg…assssss…line :sad :headbang

you can buy them online or at price chopper, thats what im gunna do…i can pick yours up if you want me to since im going…let me know

Any idea how much they are?

$28…but you could probably get in for under 12…hahahaha totally kidding

http://forums.clubrsx.com/images/smilies/thefinger.gif Hmm…I’ll prolly swing by Price Chopper and grab one

mine were only 19$ each…prolly jacked up the prices for today.

yea they did, guess thats what we get for waitin till the last minute lol…where is everyone sittin?

That’s what I’m about, waiting til the last minute!!! lol

Dunno where I’m sitting yet, I’m going to buy tickets with my buddy & his cousin in a little while. I usually just go and sit in random seats. :lol

DAMMIT… I want to go but I am hung over as fuck. :stfu

seee maybe you shouldnt drink so much, you miss out on the fun stuff…

:wow so yea it just cost me $70.80 for me and a 3 year old to go watch some dirtbike :idiots sure ticket master let me just bend over for you…maybe next time you could use some lube…hes lucky i love him…so anyways we are in section 105

:giggedy :rofl

$70.80?! Are you serious? :wow

70.80?! Did the tickets come with some crack cocana :banana