Leafs Ticket for sale TONIGHT $100!!

I have a ticket for sale worth $280 retail if purchased online.

These are awsome tickets for tonights game for October 31st 2005 at 7:30 pm

The seat is located at section 108 row 4 seat 22 and these are “Platinum Club” seats which mean you have free food and drinks as well.

I will let go of this ticket for $200 which is an AMAZING deal for free food/drinks and very great seats

http://www.tickets4sale.com/main/index.cfm?LinkTo=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.eventinventory.com%2Fsearch%2Fpubsearch.cfm%3Fclient%3D1444%26restart%3Dyes%26e%3D878&EventType=sports&OVRAW=toronto%20maple%20leafs%20tickets&OVKEY=toronto%20maple%20leafs%20ticket&OVMTC=standard

That link will post up tonights game and will show how much the tickets are worth and also you can see the seating positions to give you more of an idea how close these seats are.

Get back to me ASAP if you want these tickets for tonights game and you have less than 10 hours to grab these from me and to view the game.

Hello guys,

Price drop down to $150… need these tickets gone ASAP!!! again these are great seats and you free food and drinks and its for tonights game at 7:30 pm…

msg me and this if for only 1 ticket.

intrested in tickets …how many of them are they?

thanks
justin

If you can’t get rid of it you can sell it to a scalper at the ACC. There’s no shortage of them who’d give you cash on the spot for it.

anyone interested in this one ticket for $150? great seat and free food and drinks… get smashed while watching the leafs… if nothings planned for today theres always hockey :stuck_out_tongue:

last change of the day before my ends at work.

the price of this one ticket has been changed to $100 for these amazing seats with free food and drinks while watching the game.

msg me within the hour for this one ticket for tonights game at 7:30pm at the ACC

watched the game and it was amazing… seat was right behind the penalty box and the free food and drinks… ahh man between period had my own room and i was being served like a champ lol…

lock the thread since its over