FS: Sabres vs. Leafs November 22

I have 3 tix to the Nov 22 game against Toronto. The seats are section 326 row 14 seats 18-20. It’s a gold game, against the Leafs, I’ve sold Leafs tix before and they go for a lot. Plus, you can go out after this game and get smashed because it’s the day before Thanksgiving.

I will not take less than $150 for all three, so let the bidding start there.

i gotta make some calls but ill get back to you by lunch

$1 million dollars. These are LEAFS tickets people.

hrmmm Bri you wanna go? Cause I would definitly be down for some Leaf bashing…especially after their embarrising 6-2 to the Sens!

:blah: :blah: :blah: :cjerk: :rolljerk:

yo homos, someone grab these and save one for me…i should be home that week for thanksgiving…

You really should try and sell them on ebay. Your tickets would go for about $100 a piece.

Just trying to help you out.

id do $150 for the three…

mini ebay on here, i have an offer of 150, highest bid by sunday gets them

ttt for 10-0

sold

damn rob…i thought we was cool…would have went $200

sorry man twizted actually called dibs on these before i even posted the thread for your tix

Damnnnn. Twizted got lucky with these tickets. If you wanted to Rob, you could have sold them on the toronto forum on hfboards for probably $300-400. But I’m sure you already knew that :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah i really wanted to keep them local though, there were enough Toronto fans there last time.

Its rob…i still love you.

So uh…anyone wanna buy my honda?

sad part is there not even for me :frowning:

cmon now chris u know if i got these id me u ,me,and mike getting rowdy!

haha, that blows man. i thought you had taken them. i would have hid in your hoodie or something and sat on one of your guys laps. i’m small, i can easily be hunchbacked in.