FS: SABRES/LEAFS ROW 1 AGAINST THE GLASS!!

FRIDAY NIGHT 3/3/06 TICKETS > Section 100 ROW 1, Seats 5 and 6. PAT LAFONTAINE’S Jersey will be risen to the rafters at 7pm, LEAFS/SABRES @ 8pm. See Ryan Miller at his best as the tickets are behind his net where the Leafs shoot twice.

I’ve been offered $400 for the pair by 2 separate individuals, So Highest Bid over that takes them.

damn good seats

wow amazing fucking seats!

Put these tickets on Stubhub.com u might get what your looking for then

Wrong section n00b

I’ve been on this forum for 8-9months - I think i graduated from NOOB god dammit — I saw a Sabres thread in OFF-TOPIC, so I through this one on here too. Sorry I didn’t see the Misc. TRADER, but i thought FS would be a good hint.

look at your title!

and non n00bs shouldn’t be posting in the wrong forum :slight_smile:

Your logic befuddles me.

good seats i guess if you dont like seeing the whole game :gotme:

you get to see slap shots and good hitting in your face, but yes this is true, you cannot see whats going on in the other end

would you take $500 for em. rofl ya right.

if the sabres were to make the cup, i could go to every single game for less money than that.

might as well take the $400 that you were offered, because i see no one on here paying that much for seats behind the net.

I would much rather sit in my club seats that cost less than $400 for the pair, and have a server to bring me my beers, and get to see the WHOLE game, not just a fraction of it.

yea nobody in the right mind would give u $400, cus on ebay they go for like $280

:word: They suck where they are positioned. I’d take that $400 and be amazed that it was offered. Sorry man. Good luck with the sale though! :tup:

I’ll probably take the 4. My buddy sold a similar pair to a Leafs fan for $460. Unless I find a crazed canuck, I’ll take the 4

i usually like sitting in the corner where we shoot twice @the top of the 100 level.IMO thats the best seat. but its always fun especially on a rival game to sit on the glass behind there golie or behind the penalty box and taunt them

sabres dont score goals… so it doesnt matter

When was the last time you watched the Sabres? I think this season is exceptional, which nullifies your comment. :tif:

sombody obviously hasnt watched them at all this year

hes a flyers fan so animosity over reason will win out no matter what…

r u giving blow jobs to? then i would be considering it