articzap = 2.2 turbo cavi

I never said your NOT a real life friend . . .

you probably should have though…for your sake

LOL. . .I knew that was coming, and I’m sure there’s plenty more to follow. :hang:

last i heard he went through 3 and about 5 tranny fixes yet he put that car through hell all the time.

i also remember him telling me that he told you what to do yet you still went in your own direction.

and what is with the 1 inch hot side pipe that i remember seeing and even wondering what that was even about.

i have a mostly stoch honda fit that makes about 100hp (if im lucky). wanna run?

Probably a close race, expecially if he ran 11’s at lancaster.
I ran 11.11@63 in a 2.4 dohc grand am auto with 120k+ on the clock and a passenger.

ehhh, after racing him, i’m pretty sure it would actually beat the Fit

im pretty sure the fit would pull him, not like buses but would still beat him…and im not kidding we were talking about this tonight…

robslowrolla vs turdblown teg. Winner. well winner still sucks

What 1" hot side pipe? My manifold is madout if 1.5" primaries, and a 2" collector to the turbo flange. Then I have a 2.5" turbo back exhaust pipe. You might be talking about the open dump wastegate pipe, and if you didnt know what it was, you have no place to talk shit about me and my car.

The muffler is not a fart can, its a DNA muffler, go do some research! The exhaust isnt complete yet, I still have to go over the back axle and put the rear muffler on!

either way…it sucks

and terdblownteg has every right to talk shit about anyones car…because he’s kevin and we expect nothing less

phil do you still want to race the jetta :]

:ohyeah:

How much money have you spent to go slower then most GM stock mid sized cars?

:picard:

Just face it, the car is a piece of shit, sell it and buy something that is reliable and fast and still looks good before you weate more $$$!!!

Man, like I told ya…concentrate on one thing at a time. It looks like you’ve started parts of different projects and didnt complete any yet. If you plan on being fast-er this year, you ought to save up for the exhaust…finish it. Then, get the tune done. Then whatever else you need to get the drivetrain to where you want it. THEN, move to fixing the body up, like removing the body kit and repainting the car to get it to look decent…or whatever you planned on doing as far as the body. Then clean up the interior, maybe sell off half the unness. gauges you have. Just complete things one at a time. You def. spread yourself too thin. It takes time man…I was lucky, all I was really concerned with was the drivetrain performance and durability. Then, just keeping the body clean was just a perk.

yes im re-starting this thread again…AHHHH!

:bigclap: for getting pulled over on sheridan…

i could be just guessing here, but i’m sure the cop said…“son, now you werent going fast enough for me to give you a ticket, because lets face it this thing is slower than shit…i’m giving you a ticket so you can get this abortion on 4 wheels off the road and keep it that way”

thats just my own guess though…maybe you were going too fast…wait nevermind ahahahhahahahahhahahahahha