articzap = 2.2 turbo cavi

In his defense he beats on the car 24/7 for 2 years now un tuned…thats a lot better track record then most of the boosted cars on here.

LOLLLLLL

he must not be beating it hard enough

oh he romps on it pretty good…well at least it sounds like he does, it might just be the exhaust thats on there…like i said it sounds like the car is trying soooo hard to get out of its own way but cant…:tdown: the car sounds like chewbaca taking a shit! HOLY TITS! lol had to throw some tourettes guy in there

Cripes…

:fry: at the end of the day its still a cavalier phil… on that note i guess i should be proud to say i built the bottom end in that thing:gotme: as it has taken this much abuse:thankyou:

Thats a pretty ignorant and generalized statement, it hurts my vagina… :frowning:

S-series saturns are gay FWD cars…but mod extremely well. Factory cranks and blocks will take 400+ hp. Manual transmissions will take the same with minor mods. We put our car together for under $5K including buying it. It runs 12’s (no not in the 1/8) and still gets 30ish MPG and is a daily driver when its not winter.

That cavy does need help…alot of it. And why race untuned is beyond me. Forged everything will still be damaged by detonation. Trying to show off in a car in that state is just asking to be ridiculed.

I guess my point is no matter how dumb you think certian FWD cars are, they can be built and built fast for less money than you would normally think. As for why we built our saturn, is because of attitudes like this.

:fuzzyfish:

de-rice, get it running right, new paint, wheels

would be a nice car imo

not to mention that he got beat by a 4.2L f150. sorry phil, i had to do it. it will be sweet some day.

arnt u the one really with a vagina. I know there is a female with a sc saturn

lol well it is technically my girlfriends car. She did the exterior, I did the go fast goodies and we both kinda did the interior. Its pretty much the company / demo car and we both drive it.

I guess I should have specified “mangina” lol

It probably doesnt help that we both post under the same account too

hahaha, SDA FTMFW!!111

It hurts to watch that video.:biglaugh:

oh man, I could have walked that in my old stock grand am 2.4 se

HaHa. . .I think I know who you guys are talking about. He lost to my GP with my now ex-girlfriend driving and 4 other people in the car. Here is one of his videos from myspace. . . Yes he’s one of my ‘myspace’ friends http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.channel&ChannelID=50758486

wheres sikksohc when you need him.
He actually knows this guy haha.

OK, thanks greg! Im not a real life friend, just a myspace friend!?

http://a161.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/126/l_d93956ee450efb9302cbd5876a0474a0.jpg
New muffler and electric cutout

LOL. e-cutout about 3" before a straight through fart can.

http://a482.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/48/l_2af3dc3ece50ea5ae4bdc775ec2aa589.jpg

VERY WELL THOUGHT OUT DESIGN! I’m sure that the other 5 feet of 3" tubing and crap muffler are a huge detriment to your MAD POWA. If you’re going to run a cutout, why not use a muffler that will actually DO SOMETHING.

Wtf why even do a cutout? What a tool…

i had a dream that i owned a turbo cavalier, and then i killed myself in that dream…i woke up feeling so much better about my car lol