articzap = 2.2 turbo cavi

why do you still have the stock injectors and o2 sensor. changing injectors isnt hard

AIR/FUEL RATIO (NARROWBAND) GAUGE
OIL PRESSURE GAUGE
VACUUM/BOOST GAUGE
EGT GAUGE
TRANMISSION TEMP GAUGE
FUEL PRESSURE GAUGE
VOLTS GAUGE
OIL TEMP GAUGE
WATER TEMP GAUGE

:lol: where do you put 9 gauges.

Like I said in the original kill story, hes got gauges to monitor gauges.

Reminds me of this guy with a purple z24 with a hood mood that gave him wicked siq powah. “Why is it automatic?” "The automatic just shifts soo fast man!!

duh dude he’s got em set up all over the dash board like a command center or a space ship lol…theres like 6 on the dash board and 3 on the A-pillar

we always thought he had like 10 boost gauges, one for each pound of boost…thought it was because he just loved gauges so much…

god i really want to see this car.

it sounds like the engine is straining so hard to move the car like it should be going at least 20mph faster than it is…he’s probably revving it to about 3500 but only going 15 mph lol…its great…not to mention the inside LITERALLY looks like a space ship…well so does the outside now that i think of it lol ginormous wing and all

:needpic:

http://www.steveleo.com/0412081733_jpg@0412081733.jpg

This is the actual car as of less than three days ago (4-12).

http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/4972/carce2.th.png

http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/8222/33917324su4.th.png

now kinda put those 2 together…and booyah…you have the car lol oh and picture the windows glowing green from the insane amount of light being emmited from the gauges

The 2.2ohv can make some decent power. Here is my dyno graph from mine a few years ago with a very mild cam regrind, and a full 2.5" exhaust on a 46 trim and 0.48 turbine at 13psi. Not too bad.

http://clubhousecustoms.com/gallery/albums/dyno-sheets/run12HPTQ.sized.jpg

:shrugs:

Dan

for the same money, actually no…for a lot less money, you coulda had a RWD car that made more power than that from the factory…

and i don’t wanna hear the whole “i wanna be different” or “this is the kinda car i like” story…because cavaliers, sunfires, neons, etc…are not and never will be different or unique…

but the question being, if it’ll make that power…how long is it going to last…

Agreed you could make way more power in a better platform for alot more money. Why did I build my 2.2? Who knows really. Its one of those things that slowly progressed over the last 16 years that I have owned it (yep, my first car). Looking back would I have much rather spent the money on a M3 or something similar? Absolutely. I guess for me it came down to wanting to finish a project that I started the right way. Thats why my project is where its at.

My issues with my build so far have been valve train related. I think mainly due to too much spring pressure on the original head etc. Im guessing if I had left the stock, or close to stock, spring pressures the cam woudl have lasted more than a summer and a half. My new billet roller cam shouldnt have the same issues. Other than that I dont see why this couldnt last a long time, if its tuned properly etc.

Dan

and the Contender… 2006 Toyota Corolla S… childish bolt-on’s + crower stage 1 cams, autotragic trans…

and the winner from 2 digs, and a 50 roll… (YES, you did beat me by a bumper from one of the 50 rolls because i was distracted)

robslowrolla > phil’s untuned fully built brewsted, spaceship cavy

prob slowest race ever recorded in the history of the automobile…

no that was you vs. me:cry:

why would you drive around that long untuned…racing no less… thats just asking for trouble

You can play off this tune thing all you want.The car has sounded the same shitty way for two years. you have a cluster fuck of wire nest under your hood with speaker wire. You originally brought the car out with a pipe running from the turbo right to the intake. I know if i was untuned on a turbo car I would not be driving anywhere more then i needed to go. Especially when you drive by mighty 3 or 4 times and make the car blow off at us.The car is a rice fest and it will eventually blow up because you built a shitty car. BONDO IS NOT MADE TO FIX CAR ACCIDENTS!!!

^
^
^
^
hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhaa