Some of our projects!!

Cake work, I just had fun putting them BACK in nicks RT, ended up making the entire mid pipe section from scratch, taking them out is much easier on your car!

What DIA tubing? Aluminized or SS? Want to do Vbands for easier removal for inspection each year?

We can see what to do to make it lower. Thats the harder part. By hate life, do you mean the axles are tweaked and binding, or physically hitting the frame? or both!!!

Start with the easiest… I can notch the frame with some 3/16th wall 2.5" tubing, cut in half, like a C and weld it into the frame. Thats what we do for tierod clearances on mini trucks all the time.

Binding, cant change the suspension geometry at the wheel. Only thing to do is LIFT the engine. I will machine engine mount spacers, and get new longer bolts. .25" - .75" spacers will go a LONG way with axle bind. Sky is the limit, well the bottom of the hood really, but you get the idea. The other thing to worry about other than the easy stuff like down pipe, heater hoses, etc is the plunge of the CV joints themselves. That needs to be addressed too, just something we need to keep an eye out for when we go at it.

Dave didnt get his jig right when he built it??? :slight_smile: Show me point A & B and ill fill in the rest how ever you want it to fit! I gotcha homie.