Some of our projects!!

200 still needs a can to catch things (mostly oil)! Lol.

RGR that

Sure thing buddy. Should be cake. PM me and we will work out the details like tubing DIA, a pic of the pipe that needs to be changed so I can get everything I need and have it ready when you come.

Funny you mention that, I have a few signs we can use!

Yes sir. we have been chatting about this for a while now :number1

Swing by one night so I can get a template of the design and I can weld it up for ya.

I need door bars in the miata and I’m going to need some work done when I get a truck too but I have no idea where I’m going yet. Just saying.

Air lift, 38’s and straight pipe the diesel out 2 side pipes!

make sure the ends of the pipes are about window height for your average car/minivan.

some people need their daily coal bath and i think you wouldnt mind giving them one.

Maybe some CAT deletes for the F-bomb come spring?

Vlad needed a quick fix after an accident… I should have taken a before picture cause it was really bad (Vlad might have one)… But for a sledge hammer and 2x4 it doesn’t look too bad (we did from the rust back)… And of course, we had to decal it…

GOD DAMN IT VLAD THAT CAR WAS PRISTINE.

you guys wanna help me get the mini lower? im sure some things need to be “adjusted” in order for that to happen! also any ideas on how to make my axels hate the drop any less than they already are?

Let me know when you can bring the car in and we’ll take a peek.

Chris

Cant be any happier with the service i received today. Will post a thread once im home.

what was your service nick and i might need ya to make me a new uicp since the buschur one doesnt fit as well as i’d liked.

come spring time

Cake work, I just had fun putting them BACK in nicks RT, ended up making the entire mid pipe section from scratch, taking them out is much easier on your car!

What DIA tubing? Aluminized or SS? Want to do Vbands for easier removal for inspection each year?

We can see what to do to make it lower. Thats the harder part. By hate life, do you mean the axles are tweaked and binding, or physically hitting the frame? or both!!!

Start with the easiest… I can notch the frame with some 3/16th wall 2.5" tubing, cut in half, like a C and weld it into the frame. Thats what we do for tierod clearances on mini trucks all the time.

Binding, cant change the suspension geometry at the wheel. Only thing to do is LIFT the engine. I will machine engine mount spacers, and get new longer bolts. .25" - .75" spacers will go a LONG way with axle bind. Sky is the limit, well the bottom of the hood really, but you get the idea. The other thing to worry about other than the easy stuff like down pipe, heater hoses, etc is the plunge of the CV joints themselves. That needs to be addressed too, just something we need to keep an eye out for when we go at it.

Dave didnt get his jig right when he built it??? :slight_smile: Show me point A & B and ill fill in the rest how ever you want it to fit! I gotcha homie.

OhNoPoPo’s bike is getting the CRC treatment. The plastics are prepped, parting lines were sanded off and smoothed, ready for paint.

Nicks request was “Dude, bass boat flake! Go nutts with them.”

He picked out the paint, a BMW Cosmos Black Metalic basecoat, and I hit up TCP global for some Intense Green Holographic Flake. The flake is so big it takes my primer gun with a 2.3 tip to launch them on the work. You can actually see flakes hit places and bounce off like golf balls!

So I shot a test fender we had to see how it looked. The flake is BIG!!! The color shift effect is sick too, lots of pop and the compound curves make the effect jump out, even under crappy shop lights.

The only thing I didnt like was without peppering the entire thing in flake was the black basecoat VS the light green flakes looking straight on look odd… needs something between the two. So I ordered some emerald green micro flake, more like a dust. I will mix that into some intercoat and lightly dust the black base, then bombard it with the mega flake. That should do it!

this is what we have so far…

that’s fucking awesome.
gotta have you shoot some of that mega-flake on my bike frame next year!

Sure thing man! Check out TCP Global and take a peek at all the choices of flake. I love this stuff! We have a mailbox for the shop that’s getting flake bombed soon too! LOL

EVERYTHING SHOULD HAVE MEGA FLAKE!!!

awesome work as usual Mike!.. cant wait till the micro flake is in and the airbush on it!!!

Sounds awesome! Anyone going to be around today so I
Could swing by? Car goes away soon for winter so figure we could get ideas flowing at least?

I will be there at 6:30P.

We are an off hours nights and weekends, this is a second job for all of us.

Holy bass boat. Paint came out good just not my style