Some of our projects!!

yeah its big! Its a show bike so attention is what its after. To each their own, its all good.

You should paint a cameo that color, catfish boat

If you get a chance, PM me a price to repaint my bike tank and front side fairings. Just a basic satin black on both. I’m going to be taking it off in the near future to do the plugs and was going to paint it myself but if the price is right…

On it.:number1

[QUOTE=KrazyKid;909586]I will be there at 6:30P.

We are an off hours nights and weekends, this is a second job for all of us.[/QUOTE

I’ll have to swing through this weekend then maybe… Been working at 4am everyday this week so my day/night after work is shot from being dead

my boyfriend and I painted my car the same color!!!

won in a couple of car shows, also won best paint :slight_smile:

painting the car was a great learning experience and a lot of fun was done in 2006 many people just know my car as the sparkle golf.

Cut some Monster vinyl masks for the 636 paint job. Just waiting on the micro green flake to get here.

Got the Ducati stripped down and harness labeled, also fired it with straight pipes. SOUNDED BAD-ASS. :ahh

Video soon. :ohnoes

Dont know if that link will work. its a public video on my brothers Facebook, so it should.

indoor burnouts are always a good idea.
in other words, its FUCKING AWESOME.

Also got a 50’s Porsche to restore.

mike do you have any info on that car, i worked on one a couple years ago that looks eerily similar

where da clipse at!?

its in the driveway :lol

lol

Yeah I saw it there today too :lol

Not really. Owner has/had a few in the past. Is more meticulous that you! Gave us a book with laminated instructions how it should be restored… I am talking “80% gloss, 2 coats of xx, 3 of yy, and 2 of zz for part XYS”, “door gaps must maintain 3MM”, and the list goes on. But that’s what you get when the restored car is worth around $80K+.

I am ordering the materials early this week. I will shoot the gas door for you, so you can A, verify the color, and B take it to Powdertech to match the lips you have them doing.

The last piece to the van suspension screwed us, again so its still in the back. Tonight that will be addressed and driven out. And 2 engine swaps need to happen in the next few days to get them out of here. I am looking at Wed to have the car rolled in and get started on prep, dis-assembly.

The Porsche is a 59 356. It was started at another shop (unknown) and the customer was unhappy with the work. The whole car was gone though and the doors, rear deck, roof, etc is not done all that well. The new metal that was scabbed in is inconsistent in areas and the whole car just needs to be re-gone though. Not saying the shop did the customer injustice, just the customer is and has been very strict to how the car should be.

/\ I would, the metal work on the rear tail is piss poor. pics will come soon. MIG filler wire stuck on the inside from blow throughs. looks like a lake on a windy day, very bad. to the point where it should really be cut out and a new piece formed. and there are 3 more places I noticed it, just by walking past the car in the shop… I am not working on it atm so its not like I was looking for issues on it.