Some of our projects!!

Glad to see you are a realist! The stuff isnt cheap, and there is a lot behind the install than meets the eyes that makes the labor & hours spent add up quickly. Lots of people see a car dumped out on air and think ‘bags and switches’… there is soooo much more to it than that!!!

To answer your questions. The audi is my brothers daily. It doesn’t leak, so it could be a set it and forget it thing. The ride is BETTER than stock even being 3 inches lower at ride height. If you wanted to drive it right now across the country (NOT CANADA DAVE lol) to Cali and back, I would leave tonight.

Winter. You see big rigs and dump trucks running in the winter right! We are going to rock the audi all winter too. We got a good water trap PRE valve manifold. and they make anti freeze oilers for the system too we are going to try. Its the same thing the big rigs rock. It also helps that the valves, compressor and tank is in the trunk, so it sucks in cabin air, so maybe that will be less humid?

Keep the water out of the valves, and they wont freeze, keep the water out of the lines, fittings and bags and they wont freeze. good to go. At least that’s the plan. Time will tell.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sekLEG8xsOs[/ame]

:rofl

Mike has been learning how to run a lathe and cant wait for a mill here at the shop!

6061 aluminum shift knob for the T5 trans going into the MGB swap project.

In effort to organize tools and get more efficient, we built a badass welding cart.

It has a Miller 180 MIG, BIG argon tank, Thermal Dynamics 38 plasma cutter set up for fine cut, tool box for consumables, grinders, hand tools, markers, tape measures, squares, clamps, gloves and safety goggles, etc all in once place. Nice stainless steel work bench on top, big casters to roll it around and plumbed for air and 220. So you wheel it to your work area, plug the cart into the shop air supply and a 220V drop, and get to work. no tripping over air hoses and cords!

Its even got a cup holder!!!

I also built the coolest Vinyl cutter stand ever! Yes that’s a 18" Z06 wheel!

Made a turbo inlet for a VR4, stock turbo to SLP 4" maf. Spun a bung for the diverter valve too.

Its a 16g but close enough to stock :lol

Good to see it getting some love! KK you may have another project coming up soon…

solid work mike

Thanks gents!

ill make those templates for my can and you can post them shits up too.

Werd. decide on polished or a color for PC?

Your cutter didn’t come with a stand? Mine came with one that has rollers for the roll to sit on.

It did not… However, even if it did… We would have still made one CRC style :tbu

Stand was a 50$ option.

Z06 wheel i had was cracked so it was just a conversation piece to begin with, so I took it to another level.

Rollers are not necessary, the roll just spins around as it needs to like you see it… I am not a running a sticker biz so it doesn’t need to be perfect, it just needs to work.

Prob gonna paint it to match the bay, dark charcoal

Mike, Evo needs an IC pipe in the Spring (one of them has 1 extra coupling that has leaked a few times on me), I’ll get with you a few weeks beforehand, I think you’ll be able to do it easily in a few hours while I wait. I’ll trailer it down.

I might consider having you make a skidplate on my quad. The plastic one is cracked and plastic sucks for that anyway.

I dont give a fuck if you make it out of a street sign.

Travis, I look forward to seeing the Evo again!

PJB… Bring the quad by, I’m sure we can make something for it!

100% in for a roll bar. Have already gone through in depth with woody about what i want. Just need to get up there so he can take a look at it. Looking forward to it. Need some mid pipes, motor mounts and other stuff as well.

Ive gotta get it running first, probably going to take it somewhere this weekend for repair but I could bring it or just the skid plate up when its fixed. The current one is a good design I suppose but its just the wrong material.