Some of our projects!!

YEAH buddy! Next time you are up here ill take ya for a spin in the Audi. The ride quality will sell you immediately. NONE of my cars I personally own will ever have a dropped static suspension ever again.

hells ya. is there a day your normally there? like after 4?

work looks good boys…

ranger is badass.

Yeah my brother said it rode really nice, didn’t even realize it was on air until you dumped it at the light for those biddies :lol

Unfortunately I think we got more attention from the truckers at the Pilot station when we pulled into the diesel pumps and laid it out. :banghead

Did some auto body repair work on DrunkieTheBears’ GP. Gloss black spoiler and side mirrors. Car looks great, white & black theme is working for him very well in my opinion!

Also did a resonator delete and tip install for his dd. OEM resonator was cracked in a few places and leaking, so we replaced it with a section of exhaust pipe, re-hung some hangers and suspended the exhaust better under the car. Also added a nice simple stainless tip too.

youtu.be/72C8qkywtxA

the black and white theme looks good, but the orange peel in the black is super noticeable, even in the 2nd shot from being about 15ft away.

I run an honest show here. I do the work at nights and weekends. I shot them on monday, and handed them to him last night. Never got to see them in daylight. They were wetsanded with 1200 and 1500 then polished, buffed and waxed… under florescent light. Which looks totally different than day light.

And to back up my honestly here is the PM I just send Dave when he showed me the pics a few mins prior to posting them:

SWEEEEET! I will post them up on our fb and site page shortly! THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Looks like the spoiler needs a little more wetsanding and buffing, but not bad. Its hard to tell inside under florescent lights when I was working on them. I am a perfectionist I guess!

Later
mike

When Dave is ready, and if he wants it done, I will wetsand and buff them out more, on a weekend when I can see them in the daylight!

And yeah black is a pain in the butt!

oh no doubt in the black not being a painters friend, and i can tell they were polished by the clear coat being so glassy, just saying it was something that was noticeable in the pics…

i didn’t “benny you” and say your shit was wack…lol

No offense taken man. Like we said, if it was easy everyone would be doing it! There is plenty of clear on there to be cut still.

Benny is a jokester, just a big friendly teddy bear really!

Take a look at the mirrors, they are like glass. That right there is to show you how good mike is. Mike has also offered to wet sand and buff the spoiler some more if I want. That spoiler probably wasn’t the best shape when I got it, the GM primer was on it and what not.

Mike does awesome work and he does these things for a good price too.

I’m very happy with all the work Mike has done for me over the past year. Its always been top notch stuff.

And I am going to have him do some more work to the exhaust on the Prix soon too.

Thanks good buddy for the kind words.

CRC is here to do it and do it right for our customers!

How much was the air setup in the audi all said and done?

on the limo why didn’t you guys use a head unit with integraded ipod hook up? Would have looked better than cables running off the deck no?

That deck had the usb interface on the front of the deck specifically for iPods.

That audi is so sick.

And we couldt figure out a good spot to “dock” a phone up above their heads on that panel. Also we couldn’t find any units with rear usb or anything else that would work, locally, and in their price range. We had one night to get it all done, not enough time to do solid logistical work ahead of time.

Its tough to tell.

$2600 or so in hardware: front and rear bags/shocks, line, push connect fittings, valves, tank, compressor, gauges, relays, fuses, switches, etc.

20 hrs installing the front and rear kits and running lines to the trunk.

8-10 hrs plumbing valves, wiring relays for the valves, compressor, etc in the trunk.

2 hrs making a switch panel and wiring them

2 hrs making a gauge panel and plumbing/wiring them

8-10 hrs framing and doing the hardwood floor ($80 in materials), attaching he hardware bellow, etc.

So 42 hrs (rough est) for a show ready install start to finish.

If you got a prewired switch box. Put all the valves and what not in the spare tire well, tank bolted to the floor behind the rear seat, and more or less left the trunk stock the cost goes way down. There is a lot of time getting all the stuff under a bamboo hardwood trunk nice enough to be a dinning room floor! So knock off 12 hrs doing it without a bad ass false floor trunk.

All said and done, as you see it in the Audi: $5750

Also keep in mind the hardware is top shelf stuff. AirLift fully adjustable comp/rebound, threaded bag mounts, bolt in car specific, $300 compressor, good valves, etc. Prices come down a bit if you shop around and find other kits and/or components. Also the audi was dont with all options, so a bare bones air ride install is a lot cheaper too.

That’s actually alot better than I thought it was gonna be. I wouldn’t want the wood trunk floor but I would want the high end setup. Can a setup like this be used in a DD? Will it hold up in the winter?