Some of our projects!!

I will be sticking to only updating my section. Wont be back on the Shift drama-wagon until 2 big projects are completed. They will cover both spectrum’s of the automotive related scene some people apparently dont think I know anything about. :ahh LOL I am still sticking to my plan, but my few posts here and there are to make them sweat a little as they see I am right on track to prove them wrong.

next up: audi big body…a8 laying frame. lol

Mike is this your fulltime gig now or you still working for the state?

rock on.

saw your brother, the audi, and the truck in bspa. both look great. cant wait until the wrenches get turning on my project :ninja

What, I get no mention? Asshole.

Oops, and I saw hotwheels, but he didn’t say hi to me :(.

Haha when you were walking away chris was coming out the tattoo shop and I was going to yell back to have you meet Chris if you havent already. But then I was like well they will meet soon enough. A8 big body laid out FTW!

we did meet once, but to be honest i didnt think he regonized me and i forgot his name at the moment. oh well, ill see you all soon enough.

wish it was fulltime, right now its by appt. Plan is to be full time at this stuff this time next year.

KK is sick of deskwork, stupid computers, and idiot users. I wanna make HPz for a living. :number1

I feel the same way i would leave here in a heartbeat if i could make what i do now. shit even a dollar less an hour would still be more than i make now. Cant stand working in the public sector.

Makin’ HP’s > Workin’ on HP’s

/\ thats why I make them right the first time and turn over the keys. Pay me later when you want more HPZ. :slight_smile:

And I will make sure the throttle body doesnt fall off on the dyno. :slight_smile:

Big HP cars > HP ProCurve switches

Duramin C-Notch in the works:

http://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y377/h0twh3els/Resampled952011-10-119521-56-4995323.jpg
http://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y377/h0twh3els/302984_2291538901316_1634323394_2204270_1553825026_n.jpg

you guys mess with Dsm’s? Synapse doesnt return calls, inline sucks cock and charges like it’s pamela anderson sucking the cock and my guy in Ft takes too long to get shit done lol…

Yup. Give us a buzz or shoot us an e-mail.

Peeped the shop last night coming home from Chuck Wagon. Looks good guys.

Here is a couple shots we have of our vehicles and some work from last week.

ranger looks badass in primer.

Audi trunk is sweet! my trunk is gonna be a ballroom in comparison. think i want air mike.