Asian fit ski goggles? wat?

So I was checking goggles and some say “Asian fit”. What exactly does that mean? Do I need to buy Swedish/Irish/German fit? lol

The new Oakley Splice says medium to large, I guess that’s me. lol
Oakley also has totally custom(look) goggles that would be saweet but they are like $175.

Anyone happen to know where the best place to get Splice with Fire Iridium lenses? Maybe I should just wait, things have got to be going on sale soon.:gotme:

They’re smaller and make you drive poorly.

but make you real good at math…

Oakley has a lot of glasses that are Asian fit. they’re a little bit wider then normal glasses. generally Asians have more of a round shaped head then European/ Caucasian people making them need wider frames

:rimshot:

haha my gf has asian fit goggles. They fit her well too.

My A Frames feel a bit small so maybe I should buy Asian fit.
Does anyone have the Oakley Splice goggles? Review?

Do they have Asian fit condoms? The anti-Magnum?

Those would be called Derringer XS :wink:

I wonder if these goggles are made to fit Asians so they can ultimately invade the US.

All this Asian talk makes me so very confucious.

I ended up splurging on some custom made Oakleys. I received them today and they are sweet but, if something is called “true carbon fiber” and it is offered by a very reputable company wouldn’t you think it was “real” carbon fiber? Oh well, I still love them.
I had the custom lens etching read: RIP McConkey. He was THE man.

I love my A-Frames except for I find when looking behind/perif I lose a bit of vision.

try oakley wisdoms

you too mike, they have greater peripheral vision