Oakley crowbar goggles

I have a pair of oakley splice for sale. i used them like literally twice but i only wear oakley so i had to have them . I very very rarely board during the day these were used in colorado and thats it.

Looking for 120.00

I have same goggles I lovvvve them. Use a "pink iridium " lense- best night goggles ever :slight_smile:

are they ? i just might next season if i dont sell these.

2 things.

1- If they don’t sell definitely pick up a set of night riding lenses. They should be pretty cheap.
2- You are trying to sell these for at or around new pricing, fyi. I’d be interested but I don’t think we’re going to be even close as far as a sell price.

GLWS

Just an FYI - these are the Oakley Splice, not the Crowbar. It has a much smaller fit than the Crowbar does so the buyer should be aware of this.

Also Resurrected, if you think the Pink Iridium is a good night lens, you need to try the High Intensity Yellow. Insanely good at boosting contrast and lets through 81% of the light. Pink Iridium actually lets through only about 41%. You’ll be blown away by how solid it is in flat light.

are they? i couldnt remember b thanks ill change it

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

they were like alot more than 120 new i could prob find the box with what i paid