Ask a Lesbian anything...

not bad…4 pages in 2.5 hrs…lol

lol

You need to change your posts per page. Yours was the first on page 2 for me…

mines @ 30 i think…

Yes… preferably people everyone would know. Thats cool. And could you pleaseee help him, even turbo travis can’t help him and hes fucked 8 thousand women

Hi user “Murrdog9000”,

I’m glad you’ve become such a fan of my internet posts as of late. I will be offering autographs at “The Best Forth In the North” in the beautiful hamlet of Ticonderoga, NY this weekend. Price will be determined on a fan by fan basis, but for you, a Miller Lite will suffice.

Regards,
TT

Only if you win the ultimate drinking competition which will be between you, kramer, nick alero, or anyone else that drinks insane quantities of alcohol

Have you ever had your partna insert a balloon into your cooter, and then dramatically instructed her to inflate it?

Murrdog9000,
I am down for the consumption of unreasonable quantities of alcoholism beverages on the date in question.

Sincerely,
NickAlero

Nick you’re coming to the 4th of July party… or we’ll bring it to you

NickAlero2000,

You must be 21 years of age to consume alcoholic beverages in the state of New York.
-Alpine

Alpine
…dammit.

-NickAlero

THAT JUST MEANS SHE LIKES WHAT I LIKE

Haha I’m 100% down as long as my parents haven’t made plans yet, I’ll check with them when I call tomorrow.

:rofl

I already called Mr. and Mrs. Alero. They’re cool with it.

“Yo” have you ever received or given an Alabama hot pocket?

Alright sounds good.

So who’s the man in your relationship(s)?

wtf? i’m asking about girls and u can only think of gay dudes, always knew something was up with you.

:rofl

Ok, ok… I’ve got a question… more like a puzzle to solve.

You’ve got 10 seconds to solve it:

Person who annoys you:

T _ A _ _ S