Ask a Lesbian anything...

http://www.videovat.com/images/1/070318-233523-nag1.jpg

We need an answer.

Does the Alaskan Shitrod sound appealing to you?
[ ] YES
[ ] NO

AKA Alaskan Pipeline?

Ummm, :ninja

you heard that on FB& hot wings this am too! lol

OP srs question.

What was the worst lesbian sexual experience you ever had? What happened and why was it bad for you?

NO LESBO TOES THANKS!

i have a perfect set on my girl. :thumbup

Squirter?

Dont know you at all, but I might +rep you for this.

this^ :excited

It’s a mess and highly overrated.

I thought you couldn’t get an ErecTION?

this is true…my first g/f was, its still fun though i dont think its overrated yet

How old was the oldest vagina you have stimulated manually or orally? Youngest?

I foresee we will be getting a lot of guest hit due to this thread alone…:rofl +rep

Question: At what age did you realize you are attracted to the same sex?

Previously answered by OP. She said she was in third grade

LOL, got it.

Someone really need to make a list…:rofl:rofl:rofl

Thats HAWT. :excited

yeah can Y0 just edit the OP with the replies whe makes and put them all in the first post! that would be great, K… thanks bi.

you know how i know your gay?

It’s not so bad when you have her run the sheets down to be cleaned afterword. :lol:

Free extra lubrication ftw!

boobs- i like ta-tas and boobs. Boobs just sounds cool. booooo’bs
vaginas- vag is cool. cooter is also fund to say. must be a double “o” thing which makes sense since to O’s together looks like boobs. :excited

I love fags.

Ironically i don’t like too many lesbians. I’m a homophobic lesbian. If i’m not attracted to you, then i more than likely i don’t like you also.

i know some peeps think she’s skanky, but i would fuck the shit out of angelina jolie! yes indeed.

not dramatically… actually never even thought of that. Must keep that in mind.

let me know what that is, i have had a hot pocket… yummy

that’d be me… but i’m not manish. I am def more the giver.:number1

1. alabama hot pocket

The Alabama Hot Pocket is a special fetish maneuver that roughly involves taking a shit into a woman’s vagina, typically followed up by a good ole fuckin’. The term “Alabama” originated from a lesser known, but crucial additional practice that involves “Porky Piggin’” the female who has recieved the Hot Pocket. In Alabama, you see, good old redneck boys, when bored, would fuck pig troughs or large, wet piles of mud. To properly perform the Porky Piggin’ follow-up procedure, one must take a massive shit onto the vagina WITHOUT spreading the lips. This creates a core that enters the woman, and then dregs that explode out all over her. By randomly stabbing with the cock, one will successfully Porky Piggin’ the girl… repeating, naturally, the action that would normally be associated with screwing a pile of mud or animal trough.

Yeah boy, I gave her a good ole Alabama Hot Pocket. What? No shit I Porky Piggin’d that shit.

Have you ever “smoked pole”?

if yes, in terms of ease, what is easier? smoking pole, or chomping box?