AT&T iPhone 4S white 32gb

Looking to sell my old iPhone I have. It’s cleared out and ready for anyone who needs it. Only issue it has is that the lock button( top one) does not work. Every other function on the phone does though. The fix around that issue is to use the assistive touch option and it can be locked. There’s no cracks in the glass or any other issues. Looking for $200

If someone wants pictures just PM me with a phone number and I can send them to you via text.

Price is OBO. looking to move quick.

Bump. First person with 100 can have it. Phone is in great shape

get $165 right now:

throw it on ebay, you will still get around 200 with known issue. if you don’t want to deal with ebay, i will take it for 100. lmk

+1

Forget NYLowball. Just sell it to them painlessly. Or deal with the hassle of eBay. By the time you pay all the eBay fees you’ll be close to the Gazelle price anyway.

You can have it for $100. Shoot me a pm and we can meet up.

I sold my old phone on Gazelle. Not only did they mail me a pre-paid envelope to send the phone back in, but they got me my check in about 3 days for good money. Don’t leave $65 on the table.

I’d rather not deal with waiting and the hassle. I’m not home often so I’d rather just take the $100 and if someone wants to make money and do that then by all means feel free.

I see much more hassle in selling something private party, let alone for less money.

It takes literally 5 min on Gazelle, but whatever. GLWS

The phone isn’t in 100% working order and I’d like to have the cash for something as soon as possible. It’s all good though buffalovr4 is picking it up tonight