FS: Two iPhone 4 Phones (AT&T, 16GB, Black)

Two brand new iPhone 4’s locked to AT&T. 16GB Black model.

I see them going on EBay for around $600, so I will set the price at $520 (each). Shipping and insurance will likely be around $20 total. These WILL be insured unless you specifically state otherwise (in which case, if something happens it’s on you).

If anyone is interested, please let me know.

http://www.ilyakol.com/Other/For%20Sale/iPhone%204/Resized/iPhone4.jpg

http://www.ilyakol.com/Other/For%20Sale/iPhone%204/Resized/iPhone4a.jpg

Price lowered to $520 for each phone…

I’m selling mine right now if they really go for that much on e-bay. :rofl

GLWS. These phones rock.

I’ve been getting offers for $400 or so (CL offers)…but almost ALL on EBay are like $550+…so I’m not sure how people think offering $400 on CL is going to cut it. If phones are going for $400 on CL, why are they all listed at $550+ on EBay?

I’m negotiable, but I doubt my cousin would sell for $400.

450?

damnn i would scoop this up if it was verizon. I’m trying to run away from AT&T as far as possible

is this for real? I got a 32gb iphone 4 that i’ll sell for 400 bucks FLAT, perfect condition… i had no idea u can get more than 250 for them

thats the craziest shit i’ve ever heard, god DAMN

Dave, Holler at me today bout that phone if Srs

Yeah the 3GS still goes for around $250-$300 on ebay.

Ilya just sell them on ebay, thats where your going to get the money your looking for, you’ll never get someone to go for that here locally…

I sold my iPhone 3G’s on ebay when they were still the hot shit for around ~500 bucks a piece

Okay…I have them at $550 BIN OBO on EBay with anything under $500 automatically rejected for offers. I’ll just leave it at that.

Dave, someone else mention they bought a 32GB for $350 (CL emailer). Not sure if that was legit, but I was surprised.

maybe… lol let me do my research first this shit sounds crazy to me, what the fuck.

i bought this shit for like 175 or 200. i cant remember, i mean i stole it hard but i didnt know i could get 600 ish

this bitch is 32gb too !

unreal … ive seen so many 3gs and iphone 4s from 100 to 350 (respectively)

i’ve seen324so many 3gs / iphone 4’s locr32ally going from 1`00= l68◘41½578A465.ë65:5;1→52M21▌

Both phones sold today via EBay. Lock it up (and my XBox thread as well).

How much did you get on eBay? Thinking of listing mine…

yeah how much did you get on ebay for the phones? me and jon got phones yo

I got one shipped to Moscow, Russia for $600 ($60 shipping w/insurance using USPS Medium Flat Rate Box - I’d use the small one but online it said the small one has a value limit of $450) and one to Cali for $550 ($18 shipping w/ insurance via UPS Ground). Made out very good lol. So $1,070…and I’ll take like $20 for doing it. lol.

Impressive.

Yeah it wasn’t too bad. I listed them for 30 days, and this was with like 20 days left. I’m going to wait till the Russians money clears before I ship that one, but I just sent the Cali one out this morning. Less than 12hr turn around. Dude better be happy hahaha.

How did you ever come about having multiple new 4’s anyway?

And since you’re the person to ask this, any news from Apple on a new platform this year? I’m due for renewal.

My cousin bought three that he wanted to bring back to Ukraine with him and sell there for some profit but due to (I’m assuming) his poor english and that of the guy he went with (who’s only been here like 5 years), they ended up getting two non-contract AT&T phones from the Apple store instead of two UNLOCKED phones (Apple doesn’t sell unlocked phones).

I probably could have done some hacking and unlocked the phones, but I’ve never done that before and didn’t feel like learning how to, so he shipped them back to me in the states and asked me to sell em on EBay. The 3rd phone, his father in law kept.

I don’t know anything about the Apple platform as I don’t waste my time reading about their products since I’m a die hard Android fan lol. Shady might be able to tell you though, he seems like he’s much more neutral in that regard.

I know I am personally getting the EVO 3D when it comes out this month and the EVO View 4G tablet whenever that comes out (going to sell my Dell Latitude D630 laptop and replace it with the tablet).