Brand new 3g IPhone

I just won this, plugged it to turn it on and make sure its kosher, it works fine.

I don’t use AT&T, I do however Use cash.

its a 589$ phone + tax

Best offer gets it, I’ll meet you in the Falls

SOLD SOLD

price???

its a 600$ phone where you arent bound to a contract. I’ve seen them go crazy on ebay, I figure people who have actual intrest will make some sensable offers.
I’m not really sure what to ask for it.

I suppose I’ll ask 475$

its the 8gb

is it 3gs?

Says on the box in the pic. 3G. Not 3GS.

I wish it was 3gs, unlocked they go for over a grand. someone buy this thing.

u cant sell a phone on nyspeed for ebay prices… we just had a week old 3g 16gb go for $250. if u ever wanna come way down on the price let me know. i need a new one as mine is so busted

dude 3g 8gigs go on craigslist for 200 to 275 MAX…

used ones do.

if you dont want it dont buy it.

link i pmed you a price

Dude, the $ goes before the number. Sorry, that was bugging the feck outta me :lol:

Awesome, way to contribute to the classifieds.

way off on price man…

nylowball.com.

it says make an offer.

remember this isnt a third world ebay piece of shit, or your friends used phone.
To be honest, if it dosent sell locally, I’ll unlock it and ebay it for like 650$, I honestly couldnt care less at this point.

heh, save yourself the nyspeedheadache and throw it on ebay.

Jailbreak and Unlock it, toss it on ebay. You can get 400-500 on there for it. I sold two used 8GB 3G for $420 each in under 2 hours a few weeks ago. Take good pics and aggressively price it. Any of them that sold for over about $500 are purchased by scammers, they go closer to the mid 400s.

This.

If you think about who will be willing to pay the highest premium…somebody that doesn’t know how to unlock the damn thing. So unlock it and profit!
:slight_smile:

still an 8gig 3g… thats going to be worth nothing come june when the new iphone comes out… belive me i work for att i sell this phone all day… reguardless of the condition its still a 3g and its still only 7.6 gig… but hey its not my phone spend the 5 minutes to unlock and jailbreak it because morons like to pay 100 to 150 more for someone to do 5 minutes of FREE software mods lol… best of luck

375 :slight_smile: looking to move this.

I wish I could make it work on cricket to be honest. damnit.

go downoad blacksn0w and install it on the phone… its the easiest way to unlock/ jailbreak it… then 375 should come pretty quick… if its on craigslist then youll get 10,000 people that have shitty credit and cant get an account with att without a 700.00 deposit wanna buy it so they can use it on t-mobile…

Unlocked you can get $350-400 easy for this. Probably within the week even.
You already opened the box…might as well unlock the mofo. Blacksn0w is a cakewalk as suggested ^.