SOLD

yea i have a feeling nobody on here wants it but, i have a perfect condition 3g iphone black back for sale with a $30 docking station still in the box not opened. also included a usb cable and the box. just send me a pm if your interested at all… and its jailbroken with the lattest 2.2.1
PS: or ill trade for a V1

no offense but i just bought my 8gb in december and it only cost me 250 with tax and a case. im just saying your prolly not going to get 350 for it.

so that means you signed up for a 2yr contract through At&t. this is contract free just put in your Sim and go. they are going for 400+ on ebay used still. if you dont wanna buy it keep the comments out

like i said im not trying to be a dick, just saving you from getting five hundred posts about how high the price is. and its not like i said your never ever gonna get that much. just take the constructive criticism for what it is.

thats actually very very low for a 3g

lol thx man. atleast someone here has smarts. and it would only be 320 but i have the dock

and go to At&t and buy a iphone without contract then tell me my price is to high

Exactly. What is it like $500 with no contract agreement?
Good price on this.

thx lol now someone buy this!!!

damn i kinda wish i could get rid of the omnia considering the fact that i cant seem to figure the phone out.

Regardless, GLWS!

thx rob, and you would need to get rid of verizon :slight_smile:

im only 2 months into my 2 yr contract :tdown: i just need a different phone, thats all. maybe ill post up my phone to trade for a different phone.

i think tyler from valet wants the phone u have

i know brett did too. I’ll have to get a hold of them both.

Alright im done going offtopic now…someone buy toms phone!!!

yea i hope i dont get a infraction in my own thread :stuck_out_tongue:

hm, tempted. its still locked, right?

yes its locked till dev_team comes out with a yellowsnow for the new baseband :slight_smile:

This is an awesome price. I <3 my phone.

thx, man i know times are a little rough but i thought for sure this would be gone alrdy

if this there was a way to update it i would jump on it and get rid of my 2g