FS: 2G Iphone 8GB

asking 250

comes with everything that it originally came with (box, manual, cords), sans the ear buds.

Phone works perfect, there are some minor blemishes on it (small scratch on the screen that can probably be buffed away. it’s not deep enough to feel with your fingernail) but other than that, it’s 100%. It will be returned back to “stock” and jailbroken if you want.

lmk if you’re interested, putting it on ebay this weekend.

thanks
Steve

no offense, but the 3g is 299 brand new. glws

with a 2 year contract and you’re limited to ATT (can’t unlock the new ones). The old ones are going for 300+ on ebay all day long

ah, very nice. my bad. so your saying i could buy this phone and use it with verizon?

yeah, this phone cost me 400 last year (with a contract lol)
um, not sure if you can use it with verizon (pretty sure they use a different technology) but you can use it with tmobile for sure

edit:I am open to offers, long as their not too disgusting. I’d rather sell it locally than deal with shipping and ebay surcharges

damn verizon!!

Good price for a phone since they are still popular and cheaper data plans. You can unlock it and use it on any network that is GSM. No Verizon or Sprint.

x2

Verizon is CDMA network… the unlocked iPhone can only be used with a GSM network (Tmobile, Cingular, AT&T etc.)

sale pending :beer:

it goes for 300 on craiglist all day long too. def. fair price.

wow GLWS!

SOLD!

thanks Johnny & Micah

Micah said the phone is flawless… I can’t wait to get it:)

Great seller, very smooth transaction.

enjoy it man. If you have any questions feel free to ask