Feeler: WTB unlocked iphone

anyone have an unlocked iphone they would be willing to sell or trade for something? I have T-mobile and want a new phone and want teh iphone. post up what j00 can haz…thanks

:slight_smile:

I’ll unlock mine for you to help fund my 3G purchase :wink:

price? :slight_smile:

$250

^^pics?

id sell mine as july 11th gets closer.

yea ill sell ya mine for like $150 when the 3g one comes out

when does the 3g come out? i know yours is unlocked…i’m pming you now

July 11th

Rumor is the 3g version is going to be cheap as shit compared to the old model. So wait it out and buy the new one when it comes out. Because your older version that you’re going to pay an arm and a leg for now will be worth absolutely dick when the new model comes out.

OT, 3G will be 199 with or without a contract?? Imma try and hit up the apple store this week. JDM Junkie, ill let you know what they say

yeah let me know…if the 3g is only 199 i’ll probably pick it up :tup:

199 flat out, but Kim at the apple store couldnt give me details on the contract. Im hoping I can just walk into the store pay for the phone and leave, no strings attached.

The 3g iphone will require you to get a 2 year contract as far as i know. The 8gb model is 199 i think too

Yes, my understanding is that the new 3G iPhone will require you to sign or resign a contract when you buy it. This is why the price is $200.

I was thinking the same thing about buying a 1st gen iphone but with the price of the AT&T ones so cheap, I rather just go into the contract and deal with it. Verizon and almost every other phone company do the same things.

I have my 16GB iPod touch that I am basically gonna trade for an iPhone

I’ll buy you guys’ iphones now for that price and ebay them…I have mine on there right now.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160254112394&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=006

damn. How much for the 3G with no contract or no contract extension?

theyre only doing them with contracts to start, and activating them to your account in store. That likely wont be an option until someone finds a workaround or theyve been out for awhile