SOLD

Seeing if there is any interest out there for this.

Got this off a buddy of mine as he switched to a different phone.
I am on Verizon for a little while longer, however the gf might switch and use this, so make an offer and we’ll see.

Looking for a quick sale $200 OBO.

Will get pics up tomorrow. Minor wear, now has a black rubber iSkin cover.

Very tempting to grab for the time being. I wish it was 16GB :frowning:

$150

All pm’s returned!

good price… people on ebay are still getting an arm and a leg for them last time I checked.

edit: you should sell it on ebay. Since the only way, afaik, to buy a new 3g unit is buying a contract through AT&T, and their not making the 1st gen anymore, they’ll still be in high demand for a while on other carriers

sir… a really great phone doesnt cost an arm…and a leg

lol sorry i had to :stuck_out_tongue:

:lol:

well played

I was told by an Apple employee that you don’t have to sign a contract when buying an Iphone. This is because you actually activate it on iTunes at home instead of having them do it. So you can just walk in, buy a phone, and unlock it as you please without ever actually signing anything.

Not sure if this is actually true. Just what I was told.

Yeah Cassie pointed out to me that she just recently sold hers on eBay within minutes of her 200+ asking price.

So bump to Nyspeeders, if lowballs are too low I’ll just eBay it but so far a few of you have put the money in the right zone, just need cash in hand.

that’s how the first gen worked (had to activate mine on itunes), but from what I hear, to combat the problem they had with 3rd party hacks/mods/unlocking, they’re limiting them to AT&T customers only. AT&T is fining people for not activating their phones within 30 days as well :tdown:

Not 100% positive myself, but thats the word on the street.

There would be penalties for users who do not activate the iPhone in the first 30 days, AT&T said, in a move aimed at reducing the number of customers who buy an iPhone and tweak it so that they can use it on another network.
:tdown:

Sold!