Atreyu - Lead Sails Paper Anchor

picked up the cd a week ago or so and i love it, its not as good as their last one but it still rocks i cant stop listening to it in the car. if you like bullet for my valentine with some aerosmith i would suggest pickin it up.

are you kidding me? this cd absolutely blows. ugh it makes the baby jesus fly into a murderous rage. Sounds like Jet on some songs and the last song sounds like the gay beach boys.

[quote=“psychopjv,post:2,topic:34805"”]

are you kidding me? this cd absolutely blows. ugh it makes the baby jesus fly into a murderous rage. Sounds like Jet on some songs and the last song sounds like the gay beach boys.

[/quote]

i dunno i like it; not all of it but most and yea that last song does sound like the beach boys lol

[/quote]

LOLOL

[/quote]

Thank you… I totally agree

From a band that sings about bleeding mascara, I would expect this CD to suck, a lot.

[quote=“dawn,post:6,topic:34805"”]

From a band that sings about bleeding mascara, I would expect this CD to suck, a lot.

[/quote]

1+

:lol:

gus

dude atreyu rocks my fav. band theyre new shit is sweet old is better but this is still good

agayu

ummm +1 for this cd sucking

i like a few songs but they sold out rrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeaaaalllllllll bad

Heard some new stuff on their myspace… did not like!

All old atreyu was great though, its what got me into hardcore, bleeding mascara is the shit so stfu

That video is great

just went to the show at town ball room regardless of what has been said they put on a bad ass show picked up the new cd and got theyre autographs new shit is good too i like along with the old obviously